get your popcorn kids....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2013, 01:10 PM
get your popcorn kids....
a western orchestrated coup is in the process in Venezuela.

http://rt.com/news/venezuela-maduro-coup-killed-963/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: get your popcorn kids....
(16-04-2013 01:10 PM)I and I Wrote:  a western orchestrated coup is in the process in Venezuela.

This is yet another of your mind-numbingly insulting and ridiculous posts.

Produce the evidence of 'western orchestrated' or just shut the fuck up.

You are really tedious.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-04-2013, 01:56 PM
(16-04-2013 01:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 01:10 PM)I and I Wrote:  a western orchestrated coup is in the process in Venezuela.

This is yet another of your mind-numbingly insulting and ridiculous posts.

You are really tedious.

What would you consider evidence? Oh that's right, your beliefs aren't evidence based. For example: Let people know your answer to this question:

Do you think the U.S. has ever orchestrated a coup? if so, where. I won't get an answer because A: You don't know of any (ignorance) or B: You deny there have been any (stupidity)
16-04-2013, 02:09 PM
(16-04-2013 01:56 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 01:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  This is yet another of your mind-numbingly insulting and ridiculous posts.

You are really tedious.

What would you consider evidence? Oh that's right, your beliefs aren't evidence based. For example: Let people know your answer to this question:

Do you think the U.S. has ever orchestrated a coup? if so, where. I won't get an answer because A: You don't know of any (ignorance) or B: You deny there have been any (stupidity)

That is not what you are alleging in your post. Don't deflect.

Your conversational and debate skills are non-existent.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-04-2013, 02:31 PM
(16-04-2013 02:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 01:56 PM)I and I Wrote:  What would you consider evidence? Oh that's right, your beliefs aren't evidence based. For example: Let people know your answer to this question:

That is not what you are alleging in your post. Don't deflect.

You asked for evidence and won't say what you consider for evidence. I explained why you won't do this in my previous post. You could prove me wrong and give some criteria of what you would consider evidence.
16-04-2013, 02:35 PM
(16-04-2013 02:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 02:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  That is not what you are alleging in your post. Don't deflect.

You asked for evidence and won't say what you consider for evidence. I explained why you won't do this in my previous post. You could prove me wrong and give some criteria of what you would consider evidence.

No, you made the claim, you provide evidence. That's the way it works.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
16-04-2013, 02:47 PM
(16-04-2013 02:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 02:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  You asked for evidence and won't say what you consider for evidence. I explained why you won't do this in my previous post. You could prove me wrong and give some criteria of what you would consider evidence.

No, you made the claim, you provide evidence. That's the way it works.

no stupid, you see, there are people online like yourself who do not base their beliefs on facts, therefore the goal post is never met and never really existed for proving something.

By way of elimination, an article online by you is not considered evidence, so again what the fuck do you consider evidence? Again, you will not answer this because you don't believe papa gov does bad things like orchestrate coups.

Do you know of any coups the U.S. has orchestrated? Do you even know of one? Rolleyes
16-04-2013, 02:51 PM
(16-04-2013 02:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 02:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, you made the claim, you provide evidence. That's the way it works.

no stupid, you see, there are people online like yourself who do not base their beliefs on facts, therefore the goal post is never met and never really existed for proving something.

By way of elimination, an article online by you is not considered evidence, so again what the fuck do you consider evidence? Again, you will not answer this because you don't believe papa gov does bad things like orchestrate coups.

Do you know of any coups the U.S. has orchestrated? Do you even know of one? Rolleyes

OK, now you are just a fucking asshole. You provided an article that says nothing about your contention.

Go fuck yourself.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
16-04-2013, 03:25 PM
(16-04-2013 02:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 02:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, you made the claim, you provide evidence. That's the way it works.

You know that isn't true, we all know of the countless coups the US has been behind and you are aware of that fact.

You are playing an evasion game by spewing out bullshit and baseless assertions so that you can keep the ball in your court.

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Is it my right to freely speak my assholyness once in a while?
I and I, go replace your favorite vibrator with a glaive, and fuck yourself!
Are you for real?