get your popcorn kids....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: get your popcorn kids....
I&i that link only shows a claim that he has evidence against the US.

How did you get to the conclusion that the US is actually doing it based on a quote from someone claiming to have evidence but didn't provide it, just an assurance he has it?
Please don't deflect it by bringing any other instances into it. I'm just asking how you came to your conclusion based solely on a quote in that article?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
16-04-2013, 06:54 PM
more spam...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-04-2013, 08:25 PM
get your popcorn kids....
(16-04-2013 04:38 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I&i that link only shows a claim that he has evidence against the US.

How did you get to the conclusion that the US is actually doing it based on a quote from someone claiming to have evidence but didn't provide it, just an assurance he has it?
Please don't deflect it by bringing any other instances into it. I'm just asking how you came to your conclusion based solely on a quote in that article?

Because many of the past u.s. orchestrated coups start in this similar way.
17-04-2013, 04:34 AM
I and I Wrote:Because many of the past u.s. orchestrated coups start in this similar way.

There is a claim of proof but none provided. You are taking the word of someone who could be pulling this out his arse. It looks like its propaganda. Don't believe everything you read in the media. Even if it isn't mainstream.

[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
17-04-2013, 04:56 AM
(17-04-2013 04:34 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
I and I Wrote:Because many of the past u.s. orchestrated coups start in this similar way.

There is a claim of proof but none provided. You are taking the word of someone who could be pulling this out his arse. It looks like its propaganda. Don't believe everything you read in the media. Even if it isn't mainstream.

Hold the phone, Scot.

You mean to tell the non-mainstream reporters can be just as dishonest, inaccurate or bias as mainstream reporters?!

Those fucking hipsters!!! Censored

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
17-04-2013, 05:04 AM
(17-04-2013 04:34 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

I am making the statement that it is a western orchestrated coup based on similar actions in past U.S. coup attempts, the U.S. tried once before with the same strategy in early 2000s, and the U.S. is known to not like the government there.

If you see a pattern in this country now twice and other countries in the past and recognize how the U.S. starts coups then why would one not come to the conclusion that this is a U.S. orchestrated coup?

Again, I highly doubt that anyone here believes the U.S. has ever tried to orchestrate coups so of course you guys aren't going to believe the U.S. is doing it now and aren't even going to be familiar with the methods and patterns in U.S. orchestrated coups.
17-04-2013, 05:11 AM
(17-04-2013 05:04 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 04:34 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  There is a claim of proof but none provided. You are taking the word of someone who could be pulling this out his arse. It looks like its propaganda. Don't believe everything you read in the media. Even if it isn't mainstream.

I am making the statement that it is a western orchestrated coup based on similar actions in past U.S. coup attempts, the U.S. tried once before with the same strategy in early 2000s, and the U.S. is known to not like the government there.

If you see a pattern in this country now twice and other countries in the past and recognize how the U.S. starts coups then why would one not come to the conclusion that this is a U.S. orchestrated coup?

Again, I highly doubt that anyone here believes the U.S. has ever tried to orchestrate coups so of course you guys aren't going to believe the U.S. is doing it now and aren't even going to be familiar with the methods and patterns in U.S. orchestrated coups.

Could you inform a foreigner like myself, ignorant of US foreign policy and history, of the nature of these supposed U.S incited coups, their places and the natures of your alleged pattern between them?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-04-2013, 05:16 AM
(17-04-2013 05:04 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 04:34 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  There is a claim of proof but none provided. You are taking the word of someone who could be pulling this out his arse. It looks like its propaganda. Don't believe everything you read in the media. Even if it isn't mainstream.

Uh-oh. It's turning into an "us against them" post... sounds conspiratorial... Consider

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
17-04-2013, 06:05 AM
(17-04-2013 05:04 AM)I and I Wrote:  I am making the statement that it is a western orchestrated coup based on similar actions in past U.S. coup attempts, the U.S. tried once before with the same strategy in early 2000s, and the U.S. is known to not like the government there.

I'm not talking about the other times. I'm talking about this time, about that article only.

The article provides only a claim which the man making it didn't back up with anything other than what is basically a "trust me on this, would i lie to you *puppy eyes*".

If there is any US involvenent then that article and unproven claim doesn't support it.

17-04-2013, 06:19 AM
(17-04-2013 05:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 05:04 AM)I and I Wrote:  I am making the statement that it is a western orchestrated coup based on similar actions in past U.S. coup attempts, the U.S. tried once before with the same strategy in early 2000s, and the U.S. is known to not like the government there.

Could you inform a foreigner like myself, ignorant of US foreign policy and history, of the nature of these supposed U.S incited coups, their places and the natures of your alleged pattern between them?

These are the declassified ones that most people know of.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_Unit...ge_actions

Many similar characteristics are:

1. Paying mobs to start a "protest" these mobs usually trash shops to induce government action, then the U.S. uses this government action to incite more outrage among the people. This was done in Guatemala, Iran and Chile.

This method is usually done for PR in that country and in the U.S. In Guatemala the U.S. staged protests, paid poor people to pretend to protest, then showed the video to americans claiming that the guetamalan government is not popular.

2. Economic sabotage: The U.S. during it's failed attempt in Venezuela in early 2,000s and during the coup in Chile in the 70's both used the influence of amerian labor unions on labor unions in those countries to "call for a general strike" to choke the economy more, causing more anger, chaos, and then to blame the plundering economy on the guy you want overthrown.
http://monthlyreview.org/2005/05/01/labo...since-1995

3. Arming, funding and training groups to commit acts of violence/overthrow. This was done in latin america, vietnam and Cuba and many more on the list in the link. The U.S. hasn't started doing this in Venezuela yet but is doing this in Syria right now. Step number 2 usually comes if there aren't enough people to turn against a government through violent protests, this is the case in Syria right now. Assad was too popular to turn massive amounts of people against him so they resorted to funding terrorists in Syria.

You can watch the staged "incidents" and "staged/exaggerated protests, and how the U.S. media uses them for PR in america and the country they want overthrown.
This is a documentary on the failed U.S. backed coup against Chavez-Venezuela in 2002
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etbEQcA7jUA