get your popcorn kids....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: get your popcorn kids....
(17-04-2013 05:04 AM)I and I Wrote:  Again, I highly doubt that anyone here believes the U.S. has ever tried to orchestrate coups so of course you guys aren't going to believe the U.S. is doing it now and aren't even going to be familiar with the methods and patterns in U.S. orchestrated coups.
Really?

You think none of us here think that the US hasn't, or is incapable of staging a coup?
What is your evidence for that extreme generalization?

I also don't believe that you realize that UAVs have been around since 1918. Am I also making assumptions and jumping to conclusions?
(By the way, I'm not going to let that 1918 thing go. Normally I could give a rat's ass about it but you made such an absolute claim about that "UAV consipiracy" I changed my mind Tongue)

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2013, 07:49 AM
(17-04-2013 07:30 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 05:04 AM)I and I Wrote:  Again, I highly doubt that anyone here believes the U.S. has ever tried to orchestrate coups so of course you guys aren't going to believe the U.S. is doing it now and aren't even going to be familiar with the methods and patterns in U.S. orchestrated coups.
Really?

You think none of us here think that the US hasn't, or is incapable of staging a coup?
What is your evidence for that extreme generalization?

I also don't believe that you realize that UAVs have been around since 1918. Am I also making assumptions and jumping to conclusions?
(By the way, I'm not going to let that 1918 thing go. Normally I could give a rat's ass about it but you made such an absolute claim about that "UAV consipiracy" I changed my mind Tongue)

Yes I do. Any thread of mine that mentions U.S. support for rebel groups in the past or present is simply dismissed as conspiracy theory and/or ridiculed. This is a clear sign that one doesn't believe what I am saying.....hence the whole dismissal of the claims and ridicule part.

I even asked posters on here, more recently Chas if he believes the U.S. has ever orchestrated a coup, he completely avoided the question and won't answer a simple yes or no.

Do you want me to start a thread about past coups so you can see for yourself the reactions it will get on this forum?

being an atheist alone doesn't make one a "free thinker" as this forum has proved.

Only one person on here would admit that Bush Lied about Iraqs WMD's to get us into the Iraq war for example.
17-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Bush and blair did lie to get us into iraq i doubt anyone would say otherwise.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
17-04-2013, 08:16 AM
(17-04-2013 07:52 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Bush and blair did lie to get us into iraq i doubt anyone would say otherwise.

No point mentioning it. I&I knows your lying. You REALLY believe Iraq has nukes but they hid them under your kilt.

So I&I will continue to troll us telling us what we believe, and of course he is right... as usual... Drinking Beverage

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
17-04-2013, 10:36 AM
(17-04-2013 07:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  Yes I do. Any thread of mine that mentions U.S. support for rebel groups in the past or present is simply dismissed as conspiracy theory and/or ridiculed. This is a clear sign that one doesn't believe what I am saying.....hence the whole dismissal of the claims and ridicule part.

I even asked posters on here, more recently Chas if he believes the U.S. has ever orchestrated a coup, he completely avoided the question and won't answer a simple yes or no.

You used that question to avoid my demand for evidence for your claims. Your question was a deflection and was therefore irrelevant.

You have no idea how to carry on a useful, constructive conversation. Your head is so full of hate and conspiracy that there is no room for actual thinking.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-04-2013, 01:25 PM
(17-04-2013 10:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 07:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  Yes I do. Any thread of mine that mentions U.S. support for rebel groups in the past or present is simply dismissed as conspiracy theory and/or ridiculed. This is a clear sign that one doesn't believe what I am saying.....hence the whole dismissal of the claims and ridicule part.

You used that question to avoid my demand for evidence for your claims. Your question was a deflection and was therefore irrelevant.

You have no idea how to carry on a useful, constructive conversation. Your head is so full of hate and conspiracy that there is no room for actual thinking.

So you do or do not believe the U.S. ever orchestrated a coup? Drinking Beverage
17-04-2013, 01:51 PM
You still haven't answered my question I&I.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
17-04-2013, 02:06 PM
(17-04-2013 01:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 10:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  You used that question to avoid my demand for evidence for your claims. Your question was a deflection and was therefore irrelevant.

So you do or do not believe the U.S. ever orchestrated a coup? Drinking Beverage

Of course it has, but that wasn't the point. You provided no evidence that they are doing so in this case.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-04-2013, 09:43 PM
I would suggest that no matter how strident and difficult I and I can be there is almost certainly a kernel of truth to his assertion that the US is sponsoring some of the strife in Venezuela. Suggesting that past US acts elsewhere prove this conclusively is a little more difficult to accept.

I and I concentrate on things like the US backed coup of Chavez. That may get more traction.

One should remember stuff that the US has done to the detriment of its own people to maintain that others were evil. The refusal to allow Cuban doctors to aid in Katrina relief or for Venezuelan oil to provide cheaper heating oil during a difficult winter (which winter I do not remember).

We know the US will screw with other countries (particularly South American) it can make one very suspicious about events in Venezuela but it does not necessarily prove it. It does for me but to try to make the point that it should for all can offend others.