getting pregnant on purpose just to have abortions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: getting pregnant on purpose just to have abortions
(31-07-2014 02:42 PM)Seikilos Wrote:  A few months ago, I was chatting with a friend-with-benefits, and told her that I'd prefer we stick to anal sex and abstain from vaginal sex because I'm absolutely opposed to ever having a child. A condom seems like small insurance against pregnancy when you're as adamantly childfree as I am. She said that was fine with her, but then nonchalantly added, "Abortion is still legal, you know."

I believe she would have an abortion if she got pregnant, but I still won't have vaginal sex with her because I hate the idea of putting the ball in someone else's court when I can avoid it. Still, the conversation got me thinking: wouldn't it be something if a man and woman DELIBERATELY conceived and had early first-trimester abortions, over and over again, and publicized the hell out of it? In response to the inevitable firestorm, they might shrug and say, "We assert that a fetus at this early stage has no more moral significance than a fish, and probably far less. We eat fish with no compunction, and get far less pleasure out of it than we do from having unprotected sex, so we see no reason to stop. We are always open to hearing evidence-based arguments that contradict our position, but we will not entertain faith-based arguments. Thank you."

Of course the opposition could argue that frequent abortions are hard on a woman's body, or that the government shouldn't have to subsidize such attention-whoring, etc. There might be some legitimacy in those arguments. Where the dialogue went from here almost wouldn't matter; the fact that it had been diverted away from the "sanctity of life" would be a victory in its own right.

Um..wow. Just wow. First and foremost anal sex is fun, but to require your girl to take it up her poop shoot every time is a bit much don't ya think?

You and your girl can learn her cycles to monitor for her most fertile days. For example, sex during her period is basically 99% effective since no egg will appear for more than 2 weeks (your sperm only lives for 72 hours inside her).

You (and her) can check her cervical mucus by swirling your finger around her cervix (with freshly washed hands) and curl your finger as you pull out to "scoop" out a sample. In the 3 days in which she is fertile is before ovulation. Rub your fingers together and slowly stretch them apart. If the mucus is watery or if mucus stretches and looks like egg whites, she is fertile. Take extra precautions.

Google some pictures of "egg white cervical mucus".

The rhythm method is 99% effective but ONLY if her cycle is like clockwork. However, the body is fickle as any Number of things can throw her cycle off. Getting sick, over indulgence in alcohol, sleep patterns, stress, etc.

You always have the option of wearing a condom, but pulling out before you ejaculate.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2014, 04:17 AM
If you like anal that much, get a ladyboy.
I don't believe you.
Dribble thread.
02-08-2014, 03:16 PM
(31-07-2014 05:38 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I've read that there are satanic Cults where they breed for the purpose of sacrificing infants to Satan. Now, what proof there is of this I don't know. If anyone has a link or something to verify these accusations I'd be very grateful.

Why? Are you planning to join?
02-08-2014, 03:19 PM
(01-08-2014 08:06 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 02:42 PM)Seikilos Wrote:  A few months ago, I was chatting with a friend-with-benefits, and told her that I'd prefer we stick to anal sex and abstain from vaginal sex because I'm absolutely opposed to ever having a child. A condom seems like small insurance against pregnancy when you're as adamantly childfree as I am. She said that was fine with her, but then nonchalantly added, "Abortion is still legal, you know."

I believe she would have an abortion if she got pregnant, but I still won't have vaginal sex with her because I hate the idea of putting the ball in someone else's court when I can avoid it. Still, the conversation got me thinking: wouldn't it be something if a man and woman DELIBERATELY conceived and had early first-trimester abortions, over and over again, and publicized the hell out of it? In response to the inevitable firestorm, they might shrug and say, "We assert that a fetus at this early stage has no more moral significance than a fish, and probably far less. We eat fish with no compunction, and get far less pleasure out of it than we do from having unprotected sex, so we see no reason to stop. We are always open to hearing evidence-based arguments that contradict our position, but we will not entertain faith-based arguments. Thank you."

Of course the opposition could argue that frequent abortions are hard on a woman's body, or that the government shouldn't have to subsidize such attention-whoring, etc. There might be some legitimacy in those arguments. Where the dialogue went from here almost wouldn't matter; the fact that it had been diverted away from the "sanctity of life" would be a victory in its own right.

Um..wow. Just wow. First and foremost anal sex is fun, but to require your girl to take it up her poop shoot every time is a bit much don't ya think?

You and your girl can learn her cycles to monitor for her most fertile days. For example, sex during her period is basically 99% effective since no egg will appear for more than 2 weeks (your sperm only lives for 72 hours inside her).

You (and her) can check her cervical mucus by swirling your finger around her cervix (with freshly washed hands) and curl your finger as you pull out to "scoop" out a sample. In the 3 days in which she is fertile is before ovulation. Rub your fingers together and slowly stretch them apart. If the mucus is watery or if mucus stretches and looks like egg whites, she is fertile. Take extra precautions.

The rhythm method is 99% effective but ONLY if her cycle is like clockwork. However, the body is fickle as any Number of things can throw her cycle off. Getting sick, over indulgence in alcohol, sleep patterns, stress, etc.

You always have the option of wearing a condom, but pulling out before you ejaculate.

I really don't think he seems interested enough to practise Vatican Roulette.Wink
03-08-2014, 06:07 AM
(02-08-2014 03:19 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 08:06 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Um..wow. Just wow. First and foremost anal sex is fun, but to require your girl to take it up her poop shoot every time is a bit much don't ya think?

I really don't think he seems interested enough to practise Vatican Roulette.Wink

He can't force her to take the pill, he can only control himself. He doesn't want to wear a condom (reasons cited are absolute bullshit)

He seems to want her to be entirely responsible for BC. I was trying to point out that it's an involved process and he can take a role in that too.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
03-08-2014, 06:29 AM
I think the OP was hoping someone would post that they find nothing wrong with multiple abortions for fun so they could go off on a religious tirade.

I get the feeling they are faking it.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
03-08-2014, 07:11 AM
(03-08-2014 06:29 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I think the OP was hoping someone would post that they find nothing wrong with multiple abortions for fun so they could go off on a religious tirade.

I get the feeling they are faking it.

Huh the thought never occurred to me. People need more hobbies I think.

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
03-08-2014, 09:19 AM
I don't think anyone has abortions just for fun.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
03-08-2014, 09:26 AM
(03-08-2014 09:19 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I don't think anyone has abortions just for fun.

I don't think so either, the OP seems trollish to me. Consider

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
03-08-2014, 10:28 AM
I have looked at this thread a few times now and still come back to the same question - who the hell gets pregnant just to have an abortion - I have never heard of this, not once.

I keep waiting for the OP to come back and say 'psyche'. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post