ggggggggrrrrrRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA silghj sjold s;sdlirgfu

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2012, 02:17 AM
RE: ggggggggrrrrrRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA silghj sjold s;sdlirgfu
MW2, MW3, Bad Company 2, BF3, WoW, Madden, or NCAA... I'm that guy that's better than you. Booya!

[Image: 20969_10100103363066505_1359829_n.jpg]

[Image: 20969_10100111894778885_354511_n.jpg]

[Image: 261482040.jpg]

That was a really long time ago... like when WoW first came out. No but seriously, let's clan up. Any game. I'm playing Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3 right now, but I could use a break. Was thinking of playing Guild Wars 2.

We'll make a TTA clan. My usertag is usually BigNickDigg3r or Shakesbabies.

I'm willing to start playing Starcraft 2 again... problem is my friend played in one MLG tourney and now every time I log on, he offers to "team up so he can show me how good he is."

I don't usually screenshot my games... but those were "first time events" that got me excited that I just found in a picturetrail account.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
12-12-2012, 02:25 AM
(12-12-2012 02:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  .

Dude, I just noticed your 'likes given' count = 7,777.

Ohmy

That probably makes you one of the most generous people around here.
In proportion to 'likes received', that makes you more generous than even the mighty Erx.

Nice.

12-12-2012, 04:01 AM
(12-12-2012 02:17 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  MW2, MW3, Bad Company 2, BF3, WoW, Madden, or NCAA... I'm that guy that's better than you. Booya!

[Image: 20969_10100103363066505_1359829_n.jpg]

[Image: 20969_10100111894778885_354511_n.jpg]

[Image: 261482040.jpg]

That was a really long time ago... like when WoW first came out. No but seriously, let's clan up. Any game. I'm playing Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3 right now, but I could use a break. Was thinking of playing Guild Wars 2.

We'll make a TTA clan. My usertag is usually BigNickDigg3r or Shakesbabies.

I'm willing to start playing Starcraft 2 again... problem is my friend played in one MLG tourney and now every time I log on, he offers to "team up so he can show me how good he is."

I don't usually screenshot my games... but those were "first time events" that got me excited that I just found in a picturetrail account.
meh, average at best.

Obviously never seen me behind the ol' CoD xbox controller.
And hunter in 19 batlegrounds? you've gotta be pretty fucking retarded to NOT do good.

Come back to be when you can play Blops (the first one), keep a 3.0 average k/d ratio, whilst constantly rushing and only ever using a silenced spas.
OH and having to connect from THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN! (think red bar 90% of the time and yellow bar the other 10%).
All the while putting up with FAGMAS and other assorted OP weapons.
When you can do said things then perhaps I will consider you as only severally below my skill level as apposed to not even worth mentioning.

Drinking Beverage (seriously, I'm pretty fucking boss at CoD (MW3 in particular), not that I like to brag or anything)

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
12-12-2012, 06:16 AM
If you wanna rant, you can take it up with your God.

In the mean time, I am going to continue raising my 5.27 KDR on Battlefield 3.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
12-12-2012, 06:29 AM
When i saw the title of this thread I thought that kc had become a zombie. Not that I'm disappointed or anything....

[Image: 6a00d8341c7a9753ef0148c6ebdcb1970c-800wi]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
12-12-2012, 06:48 AM
(12-12-2012 06:16 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  If you wanna rant, you can take it up with your God.

In the mean time, I am going to continue raising my 5.27 KDR on Battlefield 3.
Link to your battle log?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-12-2012, 07:12 AM
(12-12-2012 02:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-12-2012 02:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  .

Dude, I just noticed your 'likes given' count = 7,777.

Ohmy

That probably makes you one of the most generous people around here.
In proportion to 'likes received', that makes you more generous than even the mighty Erx.

Nice.
Dang it. I didn't notice. Now I went and stuffed it up.

Wrt the so called 'mighty' Erx... I'm a doormat, what can I say ?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Nothing better in BF3 than shooting down that prick who keeps annihilating everyone in his attack helicopter/jet/tank.
12-12-2012, 07:48 PM
I usually lead my team in points in whatever game, but I've always been more of a "smoke grenade and throwing knife with a riot shield single man flag capture squad" kind of a player. In Bad Company 2, I always liked smoke grenading my way to the MCOM and arming them. Most people see smoke they don't do anything because they don't want to reveal their location by spraying at a smoke cloud. That and I always like to have an anti-air weapon on standby. There are few things more fun than shooting down someones Chopper Gunner before it even makes it to the map. Pisses them off something fierce. Another good one is saving up your Predator missile to take down an AC-130 as soon as it pops up. That one confuses people. WTF JUST HAPPENED?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
12-12-2012, 10:12 PM
(12-12-2012 07:48 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I usually lead my team in points in whatever game, but I've always been more of a "smoke grenade and throwing knife with a riot shield single man flag capture squad" kind of a player. In Bad Company 2, I always liked smoke grenading my way to the MCOM and arming them. Most people see smoke they don't do anything because they don't want to reveal their location by spraying at a smoke cloud. That and I always like to have an anti-air weapon on standby. There are few things more fun than shooting down someones Chopper Gunner before it even makes it to the map. Pisses them off something fierce. Another good one is saving up your Predator missile to take down an AC-130 as soon as it pops up. That one confuses people. WTF JUST HAPPENED?
Stinger all the way. I'm always the only one shooting down KS's on my team, yet EVERYONE complains about them. It's like then do something about it you fucktards!
Had no idea you could PM a ac-130 though, hilarious. PM are the worst KS to even be invented however, they nver should have made it into the game.

Have you herd of ninja-defuse? Or using Riot shields to box someone in as they're arming the bomb then blocking them with the shield (on your back) while you diffuse right in front of them but they can't do shit. Honest to god the most fun you can have in a video game ever. And if they have a microphone you just hit the mother fucking lottery.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.