ggggggggrrrrrRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA silghj sjold s;sdlirgfu

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: ggggggggrrrrrRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA silghj sjold s;sdlirgfu
I'm the least nerdy guy I know and I'd probably own you at any video game you chose.

U mad?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
I'm really good at the fames I play but my physical mechanics are weaker than my mental mechanics.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
13-12-2012, 12:41 AM
You also have to take into account the possibility of cheating. I was playing halo 3 online yesterday. I was doing pretty well against many of the players. The killed me a bunch of times and I also killed them a bunch of times. Then there were these assholes that were lagging. It seemed as if the lag only happened when I was close to killing them. I would fire and actually see there shields go down and then they would jump from one place to another and then end up behind me. Then I would be dead. They were in the top scores in all the games I played with them. They were really not that good. It was trying to get by the cheating that was the problem. Now I can be sure that they were doing it on purpose, because I have had a crappy internet connection before. When I did, it did not benefit me at all. I died a lot and almost never got kills. It seems that their lag only benefits them and only happens when they need it to. It used to piss me off a lot more than it does now, because most of these people are living in a basement and have no lives outside the video game world. That is why I play for the story mainly and only rarely do I go online.
13-12-2012, 04:26 PM
(12-12-2012 10:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Have you herd of ninja-defuse?

Are you talking about crawling up their asses when they are planting and then when they get up and run you have it defused before they are 10 steps away? I believe there's also another version where you tap the weapon change button repeatedly while prone so you appear as a dead body to the enemy. You just lay there all corpsey and wait for people to plant.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
13-12-2012, 09:20 PM
(12-12-2012 10:41 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm the least nerdy guy I know and I'd probably own you at any video game you chose.

U mad?
Actually now that I think about it I'm a pretty big nerd. A dork even.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-12-2012, 09:44 PM
I wuz thinking, cats. On the keyboard. Consider

That's kid stuff. Too much testosterone. I get heated with team slayer/halo because I suck, not because anybody else is better. When you know the difference, you might just be becoming an adult. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post