girl dying from cancer because of abortion ban laws

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: girl dying from cancer because of abortion ban laws
(26-07-2012 01:00 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(26-07-2012 12:56 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  It's an abhorrent act... Going directly against the hippocratic oath.

Christianity prefers hypocritic over hippocratic.

I blame Hippocrates' parents. I mean what the fuck were they thinking? Wink

This is not my signature.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm always stunned by the willingness of religious people to waste other people's lives for their personal convenience (and delusions).
[+] 1 user Likes vincedeporter's post
11-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Wow that's ridiculous. If she survives the pregnancy, you'll possibly have a sick child AND a very sick mother. This doesn't help anyone. How can people be so heartless and watch a young girl die Sad This breaks my heart. I can't believe people are debating this. There is no debate, she is living and breathing right now, she should be able to live.

"Here's the thing about rights. They're not supposed to be voted on. That's why they call them rights." -Rachel Maddow
17-08-2012, 04:31 AM
Call me bitter, but I usually wish the same thing will happen to the ones who oppose medical treatment in cases like these. For the ones against stem cell research, I hope the get something that can only be helped by stem cell research. In this case a cancer and a pregnancy at the same time. As far as making abortion illegal, I am sure there is only reason it is not. The government knows that declaring it illegal everywhere would open up 2 black markets in one.
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
17-08-2012, 02:14 PM
(17-08-2012 04:31 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Call me bitter, but I usually wish the same thing will happen to the ones who oppose medical treatment in cases like these. For the ones against stem cell research, I hope the get something that can only be helped by stem cell research. In this case a cancer and a pregnancy at the same time. As far as making abortion illegal, I am sure there is only reason it is not. The government knows that declaring it illegal everywhere would open up 2 black markets in one.

I don't think you're bitter, I think you're a realistic human. You want those red necks to change their twisted minds and make the abortion legal, at least when it conserns the life of the mother/fetus/both, and right now the only way you can think of to make them undrstand they're idiots is making them being in the exact same place of whom they're causing an unnecessary suffering. And you're right.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-08-2012, 08:19 PM
If I'm not mistaken she died yesterday, what a tragedy.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
19-08-2012, 08:43 PM
(19-08-2012 08:19 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken she died yesterday, what a tragedy.

And now I weep. ... feels like the thing to do.

This is not my signature.
19-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Im from the Dominican Republic. When the Congress was debating about making exceptions years ago, they didnt go with it because of really hard pressure from the catholic church and other christian churches.

I believe its wrong to force people to act based on what others preach/believe.

if your faith can move mountains it should be able to withstand criticism
23-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Yeah, that poor girl died. Her name was Rosa. That's just horribly sad. Nobody should have to go through that, it never should have been a question because they wouldn't have been actively aborting the baby. I feel bad for the girl's mom, too, now she has to live knowing that her child died because of people who couldn't put an already living, breathing person before one that's still forming.
:c

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/18/world/...f=obinsite

I doodle.
A lot.
My humor can also be very perverse, so forgive me if I make sexy fart jokes. :'D
23-08-2012, 11:55 PM
See, now what should happen is all who opposed the treatment should now be forever denied chemo. After all, we don't want to kill off a newly formed cancer. Of course it won't happen, but it would get believers to mind their own business.