girly- clean out your messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2014, 09:08 PM
girly- clean out your messages
tried to send you a pm, got error that your box is full.

Sad

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: girly- clean out your messages
I don't know what is up behind the scenes, but my inbox capacity dropped and sent my inbox from 5% to full. Not only that, but even after deleting almost all of my messages, it's still reading as full. So it's possible it's not Girly's fault, and he might not even realize it his inbox is full. It's not like the forum warns you (on the forum) when your inbox is full.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-12-2014, 09:25 PM
not only do you have to delete them, but you have to empty the trash can too......just like at home Yes

08-12-2014, 09:28 PM
(08-12-2014 09:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I don't know what is up behind the scenes, but my inbox capacity dropped and sent my inbox from 5% to full. Not only that, but even after deleting almost all of my messages, it's still reading as full. So it's possible it's not Girly's fault, and he might not even realize it his inbox is full. It's not like the forum warns you (on the forum) when your inbox is full.

Removal of vet status also removed the extra pm space you'd normally get with that type of membership. That's probably what happened to yours.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
08-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Dammit. I should have people for this. Angry Let me give it a go.

#sigh
08-12-2014, 09:30 PM
(08-12-2014 09:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I don't know what is up behind the scenes, but my inbox capacity dropped and sent my inbox from 5% to full. Not only that, but even after deleting almost all of my messages, it's still reading as full. So it's possible it's not Girly's fault, and he might not even realize it his inbox is full. It's not like the forum warns you (on the forum) when your inbox is full.

When the veteran status was removed so was our PM space.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-12-2014, 10:04 PM
if you create some folders and move messages into them, does that still count against your alloted space?

08-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Yep, been my experience anyway

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
08-12-2014, 10:07 PM
(08-12-2014 09:08 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  tried to send you a pm, got error that your box is full.

Sad

Holy shit, talk about perfect timing. I logged on specifically to PM Girly (which is saying something because I never PM people).
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little freaked out by the timing of this. I think I'm having a mind fuck moment right about now. Or a stroke.
08-12-2014, 10:09 PM
There's a PM function?? Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco