girly- clean out your messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: girly- clean out your messages
(08-12-2014 10:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 09:08 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  tried to send you a pm, got error that your box is full.

Sad

Holy shit, talk about perfect timing. I logged on specifically to PM Girly (which is saying something because I never PM people).
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little freaked out by the timing of this. I think I'm having a mind fuck moment right about now. Or a stroke.

My guess is stroking Tongue

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 10:19 PM
(08-12-2014 09:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 09:23 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I don't know what is up behind the scenes, but my inbox capacity dropped and sent my inbox from 5% to full. Not only that, but even after deleting almost all of my messages, it's still reading as full. So it's possible it's not Girly's fault, and he might not even realize it his inbox is full. It's not like the forum warns you (on the forum) when your inbox is full.

Removal of vet status also removed the extra pm space you'd normally get with that type of membership. That's probably what happened to yours.

Right. Well, could we get that space back? At least for the regulars that use and would appreciate it? That would be great...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-12-2014, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 09:47 AM by Chas.)
(08-12-2014 10:19 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 09:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Removal of vet status also removed the extra pm space you'd normally get with that type of membership. That's probably what happened to yours.

Right. Well, could we get that space back? At least for the regulars that use and would appreciate it? That would be great...

Well, good luck with that. I asked and got nothing but opprobrium. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2014, 01:02 PM
(09-12-2014 09:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 10:19 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right. Well, could we get that space back? At least for the regulars that use and would appreciate it? That would be great...

Well, you can trade in that there fancy word for a good $10 and buy yourself some stamps.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
09-12-2014, 04:45 PM
(08-12-2014 10:18 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 10:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Holy shit, talk about perfect timing. I logged on specifically to PM Girly (which is saying something because I never PM people).
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little freaked out by the timing of this. I think I'm having a mind fuck moment right about now. Or a stroke.

My guess is stroking Tongue

Not that kind of stroking you filthy hoe-bag.. Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
09-12-2014, 05:20 PM
(09-12-2014 09:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 10:19 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right. Well, could we get that space back? At least for the regulars that use and would appreciate it? That would be great...

I wasn't even going to ask...I just deleted all PMs - tons of potential evidence gone. Weeping

Do wish I would have known about the cut in rep ability - there are people I would have liked to up-rep - now if I change my comment they will get down -repped.

Guess I should have behaved more better. Sadcryface Perhaps then I wouldn't have been punished. Weeping

Yeah Vosur and Chas, I know, I know.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
09-12-2014, 05:28 PM
(09-12-2014 05:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 09:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Well, good luck with that. I asked and got nothing but opprobrium. Dodgy

I wasn't even going to ask...I just deleted all PMs - tons of potential evidence gone. Weeping

Do wish I would have known about the cut in rep ability - there are people I would have liked to up-rep - now if I change my comment they will get down -repped.

Guess I should have behaved more better. Sadcryface Perhaps then I wouldn't have been punished. Weeping

Yeah Vosur and Chas, I know, I know.

More betterer. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Rik's post
09-12-2014, 05:33 PM
More space can be gained by at least clearing out one's "sent" items. If there is anything to be kept, make a folder and put stuff in there.

If you want to keep your shit, keep it tidy. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein