• 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: give me the best you have got.
Alrighty then I willSmile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2017, 03:55 AM
(31-01-2017 07:06 AM)sneroul the thinker Wrote:  Hello I am currently agnostic regarding the belief in the judeo christian God which sucks. i wish to be an atheist i used to be found it much better than agnostic. but sense I heard of the miracles which i mentioned earlier it made me agnostic. I know I am going to hell if he exist regardless of if I belief in him sense i think he is The most unpleasant character in all fiction Evil_monster Well I am not entirely convinced of the fiction part and It makes me really scared. this isnt a joke ether I am pretty fucking depressed right now although less than before i came here though. So id please like it if you can deconvert me back to atheism please. give me your bestSmile

Anyone, and I don't care who it is, who ever believed in gods is an idiot.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-02-2017, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 06:16 AM by Velvet.)
(02-02-2017 03:55 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Anyone, and I don't care who it is, who ever believed in gods is an idiot.

Like Isaac Newton and Johannes Kepler per example, clearly idiots, here on the forum tho is where the truly intelligent spend their time and make the difference on humanity.

Except, of course, all forum's atheists who were once theists, those are also clearly idiots, like Rocket and Jenny.

In case someone couldn't spot that I'm being sarcastic, slowly pour Kerosene on yourself and then lit yourself on fire.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
[+] 1 user Likes Velvet's post
02-02-2017, 06:34 AM
Only prophets go to hell. Miracles occur when emotion becomes entangled in a physical stimulus.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-02-2017, 06:35 AM
(02-02-2017 06:11 AM)Velvet Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 03:55 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Anyone, and I don't care who it is, who ever believed in gods is an idiot.

Like Isaac Newton and Johannes Kepler per example, clearly idiots, here on the forum tho is where the truly intelligent spend their time and make the difference on humanity.

Except, of course, all forum's atheists who were once theists, those are also clearly idiots, like Rocket and Jenny.

In case someone couldn't spot that I'm being sarcastic, slowly pour Kerosene on yourself and then lit yourself on fire.

Yep. I knew, aged 4.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
02-02-2017, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 06:54 AM by Velvet.)
(02-02-2017 06:35 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Anyone, and I don't care who it is, who ever believed in gods is an idiot.

(02-02-2017 06:11 AM)Velvet Wrote:  Like Isaac Newton and Johannes Kepler per example, clearly idiots, here on the forum tho is where the truly intelligent spend their time and make the difference on humanity.

(02-02-2017 06:35 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Yep. I knew, aged 4.

Ofc you would say that, perhaps is because I'm an idiot? You should consider widening, even more, your grotesque assessment of idiots to make sure that you include me, because I never once believed in a god.

Or instead, just admit that you are wrong, that once believing a god doesn't make anyone an idiot, and that you were an idiot yourself for saying that.

I don't get this bullshit of being unecessarily hostile to others on this forum, especially to newcomers, but hey what do I know? I'm aged 4.

02-02-2017, 06:52 AM
(02-02-2017 06:50 AM)Velvet Wrote:  Or instead, just admit that you are wrong, that once believing a god doesn't make anyone an idiot, and that you were an idiot yourself for saying that.

No, I'm right. You're an idiot.

Banjo.
02-02-2017, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 07:14 AM by Velvet.)
Ok Banjo...

Next time you think about committing suicide, think about how you are reduced to a level that you get to call people idiots just because they are asking us for help the best way they know how.

Cheers.

02-02-2017, 07:22 AM
(02-02-2017 07:06 AM)Velvet Wrote:  Ok Banjo...

Next time you think about committing suicide, think about how you are reduced to a level that you get to call people idiots just because they are asking us for help the best way they know how.

Cheers.

Lighten up buddy.

Get over yourself.

Banjo.
02-02-2017, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 07:29 AM by GirlyMan.)
(31-01-2017 07:06 AM)sneroul the thinker Wrote:  i wish to be an atheist ...

There's your problem. Why in God's name would you wish that? Do you also wish to be a nihilist? I can help you get there but I'm not sure why you'd want to go.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post