god traps the wise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: god traps the wise
TO DARK WANDERER

She came up to Adam and offered the fruit.
Adam told her that he will not eat it because he wanted to obey the Father.
Then Eve asked Adam: "do you want to obey all God's laws"?
Adam said: "yes"
Eve said: "don't you remember that God also commanded to multiply and replenish? I became mortal woman and I have to leave and you will be alone in the garden".
Adam had to decide which law he wants to obey: the first one - multiply and replenish, or the second one - do not eat fruit?
Adam chose to cleave to his wife as God told him to do and to obey the law "multiply and replenish".
Adam made good choice.
Eve was deceived. She was tempted. And fruit was pleasant(oh, women!). But Adam was not deceived, he chose to obey very important commandment.
So, God did NOT punish them but did what He had to do according to His plan after Adam and Eve fell.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 01:41 AM
(11-05-2016 01:35 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Sorry, I can't continue this discussion. My mind is hurting from so much nonsense. Unless of course you can verify and prove any of what you are saying.
no problem

11-05-2016, 01:45 AM
(11-05-2016 01:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Dark Wanderer Wrote:Why couldn't they have children in the garden?

It has something to do with their physical bodies before fall. Their bodies were different. God revealed that there was no blood in their veins and they didn't have seed. Fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil caused their bodies to change. Their bodies became mortal with blood.
By becoming mortal or fallen men they could start to live in this world and have children.
But there is a reason why God gave the law to multiply and replenish in the garden despite they were not able to obey it.
Humans are mammals, we evolved from a common ancestor with other apes, apes have blood, all mammals have blood. There wasn't a time that living animals didn't have blood. This explanation does not conform to the evidence.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
11-05-2016, 01:47 AM
(11-05-2016 01:41 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:35 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Sorry, I can't continue this discussion. My mind is hurting from so much nonsense. Unless of course you can verify and prove any of what you are saying.
no problem

Right. So you can't prove any of it. Thanks for the story time though, it was entertaining... sort of. Blink
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
11-05-2016, 01:48 AM
(11-05-2016 01:45 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  It has something to do with their physical bodies before fall. Their bodies were different. God revealed that there was no blood in their veins and they didn't have seed. Fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil caused their bodies to change. Their bodies became mortal with blood.
By becoming mortal or fallen men they could start to live in this world and have children.
But there is a reason why God gave the law to multiply and replenish in the garden despite they were not able to obey it.
Humans are mammals, we evolved from a common ancestor with other apes, apes have blood, all mammals have blood. There wasn't a time that living animals didn't have blood. This explanation does not conform to the evidence.

OK

11-05-2016, 01:49 AM
(11-05-2016 01:47 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 01:41 AM)Alla Wrote:  no problem

Right. So you can't prove any of it. Thanks for the story time though, it was entertaining... sort of. Blink

OK

11-05-2016, 03:55 AM
(11-05-2016 01:39 AM)Alla Wrote:  TO DARK WANDERER

She came up to Adam and offered the fruit.
Adam told her that he will not eat it because he wanted to obey the Father.
Then Eve asked Adam: "do you want to obey all God's laws"?
Adam said: "yes"
Eve said: "don't you remember that God also commanded to multiply and replenish? I became mortal woman and I have to leave and you will be alone in the garden".
Adam had to decide which law he wants to obey: the first one - multiply and replenish, or the second one - do not eat fruit?
Adam chose to cleave to his wife as God told him to do and to obey the law "multiply and replenish".
Adam made good choice.
Eve was deceived. She was tempted. And fruit was pleasant(oh, women!). But Adam was not deceived, he chose to obey very important commandment.
So, God did NOT punish them but did what He had to do according to His plan after Adam and Eve fell.

This statement of it being Gods plan doesn't compute in any way to making it not a punishment... it is an uncomplete point. Punishment could be apart of Gods plan.

Do you think Cain killing Abel was apart of Gods plan and do you not believe that Cain was punished?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
11-05-2016, 11:42 AM
(11-05-2016 03:55 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Do you think Cain killing Abel was apart of Gods plan and do you not believe that Cain was punished?
no and yes

11-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Alla, here iswhatthe bible says about the punishment he gave Adam and eve. http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Gene...apter-3And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Are you going to tell me. This is not punishment? He specifically said he is doing this to them because they are from the tree.

And yes it's the same as putting a sucker in a baby's had and telling the baby not to eat it then smacking them because they ate it. If you can't understand this then I sure hope you go back to school and get more education.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
11-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Because Adam and Eve broke the law they became mortals. God explained to them what it means to be mortals. To be mortals means to go thought all kind of misery including physical pain.
God cursed serpent(Satan) He did NOT curse Adam and Eve. There is no even one word telling us that God punished them, or that He cursed them.
God cursed Satan and He cursed the earth. Why the earth? So, Adam and Eve can experience things that only mortals can experience. They CHOSE to have this experience.

So, I will say again: when God said that Eve will have pain and that their life is not going to be fun any more He did NOT say that it was a punishment.
But God told them (preview) what they will have to experience as MORTALS. And they CHOSE to become mortal men.

P.S. OK, I will go back to school and I will get more education.