god traps the wise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: god traps the wise
(10-05-2016 09:06 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I see.

So they don't know you're an atheist yet?

They know I am an atheist. We're all atheists. They do not know the details of my childhood, nor even my martial arts history.

We were separated in 1972. Many years have passed.

My brother only recently discovered the respect I have in the drumming community. And he is a producer! Big Grin

It is a long story. I have had two book offers and a TV show documentary offered. I turned them all down.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 09:26 AM
(10-05-2016 09:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

They know I am an atheist. We're all atheists. They do not know the details of my childhood, nor even my martial arts history.

My brother only recently discovered the respect I have in the drumming community. And he is a producer! Big Grin

It is a long story. I have had two book offers and a TV show documentary offered. I turned them all down.

Oh wow. That is cool. Big Grin
10-05-2016, 09:28 AM
(10-05-2016 09:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

Offers related to being an atheist or your musical career?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
10-05-2016, 09:31 AM
(10-05-2016 09:26 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 09:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  They know I am an atheist. We're all atheists. They do not know the details of my childhood, nor even my martial arts history.

Oh wow. That is cool. Big Grin

I've been on TV many times. Sadly nothing is on youtube???

Live radio, interviews, playing with popstars,,,,

My life.

I do not wish to write a book now as it is anti climactic. Cancer is a poor last chapter. If I survive, I have a movie deal on offer. Perhaps I will do that.

We shall see.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-05-2016, 09:32 AM
(10-05-2016 09:28 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 09:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  They know I am an atheist. We're all atheists. They do not know the details of my childhood, nor even my martial arts history.

Offers related to being an atheist or your musical career?

My life. Period.

Banjo.
10-05-2016, 09:33 AM
(09-05-2016 11:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  
SitaSky Wrote:You're going in already assuming your faith is true so everything has to either fit your faith
or you re-define your beliefs to fit new information
No new information can re-define or contradict this belief of mine:
1)Jesus Christ lived on Earth
2)He atoned for God's children
3)He died and resurrected from the dead
4)He lives with God Father in heaven now

P.S.scriptures are not science books. If prophets screwed up the science in their books God wouldn't care. Why would He care about screwed up science?

I am curious.
Is it that you believe that no information is able to contradict it, or is it that you will not consider any information that does?
Also, to say that scriptures are not science books, while accurate, is not to say that they dont often tread on the realm of science.
Do you believe in the creation myth or do you accept evolutionary theory? If its the former, then you are treating scripture as a science book.
[+] 1 user Likes Gordon Blue's post
10-05-2016, 09:35 AM
(10-05-2016 09:33 AM)Gordon Blue Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 11:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  No new information can re-define or contradict this belief of mine:
1)Jesus Christ lived on Earth
2)He atoned for God's children
3)He died and resurrected from the dead
4)He lives with God Father in heaven now

P.S.scriptures are not science books. If prophets screwed up the science in their books God wouldn't care. Why would He care about screwed up science?

I am curious.
Is it that you believe that no information is able to contradict it, or is it that you will not consider any information that does?
Also, to say that scriptures are not science books, while accurate, is not to say that they dont often tread on the realm of science.
Do you believe in the creation myth or do you accept evolutionary theory? If its the former, then you are treating scripture as a science book.

Alla is a troll. Do not waste your time.

Banjo.
10-05-2016, 09:38 AM
(10-05-2016 09:35 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 09:33 AM)Gordon Blue Wrote:  I am curious.

Alla is a troll. Do not waste your time.

Ah, come on! I want to play with the good, little mormon.
10-05-2016, 09:41 AM
(10-05-2016 09:38 AM)Gordon Blue Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 09:35 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Alla is a troll. Do not waste your time.

Ah, come on! I want to play with the good, little mormon.

You want to play with a troll. You will ultimately lose.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Gordon Blue Wrote:I am curious.
I believe that if you correctly understand the symbolic language of those who wrote the Word of God you will find no contradiction.
I also believe that if many words of God were not screwed by men it wouldn't be contradictions.
Gordon Blue Wrote:Also, to say that scriptures are not science books, while accurate, is not to say that they dont often tread on the realm of science.
I never said that scriptures are accurate. Even scriptures do NOT claim to be accurate.
God revealed something to a man about creation(science), man listen, listen and screwed the Word of God by not knowing how to explain it.
Does God care that this man screwed the science? I don't think so. Why would God care if His Words are not a science course?
Gordon Blue Wrote:Do you believe in the creation myth or do you accept evolutionary theory? If its the former, then you are treating scripture as a science book.
I believe that God is behind the creation. I accept evolutionary theory. I believe they don't contradict each other.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED