god traps the wise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: god traps the wise
(10-05-2016 04:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 04:27 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Sooo Adam and Eve sinning was all according to God's plan?
Transgressing the law was part of God's plan.
Transgressing the law without understanding that to transgress the law = evil/not good

What about transgressing God's plan when you know what you're doing?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 04:43 PM
(10-05-2016 04:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 11:39 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Alla, in post #27 of this thread you asserted that Adam and Eve were not punished and nothing in the bible says so.

I pointed out Genesis 3:16 to 24 as refutation of your statement.

Care to comment or are you just ignoring it?
Yes, I do care to comment. This is why I am here.

Where does it say that they were punished?
May be you assume that they were punished.

P.S. If God let them to partake of the fruit from the tree of life after they ate fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil then we could say: "Wow, God punished Adam and Eve".
If Adam and Eve had an opportunity to partake of the fruit of the tree of life after they broke the law they would live forever. But they would live forever in their sin. To live forever in a sin/sins = eternal damnation.
God prevented this horrible thing.
Adam and Eve chose to have knowledge of evil. God didn't wait long, they could start to learn about evil almost right away. And that was God's plan. That is why Satan was there and tree of knowledge of good and evil was there, very conveniently.

If it's a punishment it's a punishment.. just because you can think of a "worse" punishment of this eternal damnation doesn't equal something else isn't a punishment. Your claim of.. then we could judge it as punishment doesn't equate to the claim of a punishment existing based on the direct wording.. You do get that right? Are you capable of proclaiming how the direct claims of the text of what adam and eve would go through aren't punishments?

Would you say Cain wasn't punished either? Is that also something you believe?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-05-2016, 05:18 PM
(10-05-2016 04:43 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 04:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, I do care to comment. This is why I am here.

Where does it say that they were punished?
May be you assume that they were punished.

P.S. If God let them to partake of the fruit from the tree of life after they ate fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil then we could say: "Wow, God punished Adam and Eve".
If Adam and Eve had an opportunity to partake of the fruit of the tree of life after they broke the law they would live forever. But they would live forever in their sin. To live forever in a sin/sins = eternal damnation.
God prevented this horrible thing.
Adam and Eve chose to have knowledge of evil. God didn't wait long, they could start to learn about evil almost right away. And that was God's plan. That is why Satan was there and tree of knowledge of good and evil was there, very conveniently.

If it's a punishment it's a punishment.. just because you can think of a "worse" punishment of this eternal damnation doesn't equal something else isn't a punishment. Your claim of.. then we could judge it as punishment doesn't equate to the claim of a punishment existing based on the direct wording.. You do get that right? Are you capable of proclaiming how the direct claims of the text of what adam and eve would go through aren't punishments?

Would you say Cain wasn't punished either? Is that also something you believe?

Alla I can't understand a word you said. I reads as jumbled up letters. Are you saying that gos wanted Adam and eve to eat from the tree? Or what? I can't make heads or tales out of what you wrote.

And if god did want Adam and eve to eat the fruit then why punish? If God didn't want us to eat from the tree then why put it there? And if you say free will how is it free will when its the same analogy as putting a sucker in a baby's hand and say don't eat that! Then snake them when they do. No one in their right mind would do that to a baby, so why would god do it to us?
10-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Now I'm searching in the wrong places for god. I asked where should I be looking? She said in your heart and that something is stopping me from having a relationship with god . oh boy lol
10-05-2016, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 06:40 PM by Alla.)
(10-05-2016 04:40 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 04:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  Transgressing the law was part of God's plan.
Transgressing the law without understanding that to transgress the law = evil/not good

What about transgressing God's plan when you know what you're doing?
You are accountable if you don't repent.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-05-2016, 06:32 PM
(10-05-2016 04:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 04:27 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Sooo Adam and Eve sinning was all according to God's plan?
Transgressing the law was part of Chuck Norris plan.
Transgressing the law without understanding that to transgress the law = Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you to oblivion.

Now we are talking about.ThumbsupThumbsup

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
10-05-2016, 06:37 PM
purpledaisies Wrote:Are you saying that god wanted Adam and eve to eat from the tree? Or what? I can't make heads or tales out of what you wrote.
Yes, it was part of His plan. It was very important that they will CHOOSE to eat that fruit.
purpledaisias Wrote:And if god did want Adam and eve to eat the fruit then why punish?
He didn't punish them.
purpledaisias Wrote:And if you say free will
I said nothing about free will. What is "free will"?

10-05-2016, 06:39 PM
(10-05-2016 06:32 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 04:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  Transgressing the law was part of Chuck Norris plan.
Transgressing the law without understanding that to transgress the law = Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you to oblivion.

Now we are talking about.ThumbsupThumbsup
you almost convinced me. don't give up, my friend Leo Smile

10-05-2016, 06:40 PM
(10-05-2016 06:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
purpledaisies Wrote:Are you saying that god wanted Adam and eve to eat from the tree? Or what? I can't make heads or tales out of what you wrote.
Yes, it was part of His plan. It was very important that they will CHOOSE to eat that fruit.
purpledaisias Wrote:And if god did want Adam and eve to eat the fruit then why punish?
Chuck Norris didn't punish them. That was Yahweh.
purpledaisias Wrote:And if you say free will
I said nothing about free will. What is "free will"? There is only Chuck Norris will.

Okey dokey

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
10-05-2016, 06:41 PM
(10-05-2016 06:40 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 06:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, it was part of His plan. It was very important that they will CHOOSE to eat that fruit.
Chuck Norris didn't punish them. That was Yahweh.
I said nothing about free will. What is "free will"? There is only Chuck Norris will.

Okey dokey
I wish Bango was like you. Smile