got in trouble at work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: got in trouble at work
(07-03-2017 02:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Call the police.

BTW, headlocks are easily escapable.

Here's a basic technique.

I've punched/kicked more than one guy in the scrote in a fight. Gasp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2017, 01:14 PM
(08-03-2017 10:52 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 02:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Call the police.

BTW, headlocks are easily escapable.

Here's a basic technique.

I've punched/kicked more than one guy in the scrote in a fight. Gasp

Another cheap trick: Stick your thumb up his asshole, then when he releases the headlock and drops his defense in surprise put your tongue in his mouth. Then you'll be best friends (or better) and everyone lives happily ever after.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
09-03-2017, 01:57 PM
(09-03-2017 01:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 10:52 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I've punched/kicked more than one guy in the scrote in a fight. Gasp

Another cheap trick: Stick your thumb up his asshole, then when he releases the headlock and drops his defense in surprise put your tongue in his mouth. Then you'll be best friends (or better) and everyone lives happily ever after.

Laugh out load As a bonus, you'll be equipped to give him a Dirty Sanchez, too!
09-03-2017, 02:17 PM
(08-03-2017 10:52 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I've punched/kicked more than one guy in the scrote in a fight. Gasp

If you're going to go there, go big. Don't strike. Grab and squeeze. Hard. It's enough to bring the toughest man to his knees.
09-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Holy shit, seagull! Hope you're ok.

Obviously, violence in the workplace is unacceptable and the guy needs to be taken out of service. I guess you biting him was the reason they took you out of service, as well.
So, were you speaking with your assailant prior or did the guy just walk by, pull you out and start wailing on you? Did you say or do something out of character?
I guess I'm just curious ... how were you getting on the guy's nerves?

As I said, I'm curious but make no mistake, they will be asking similar questions when you meet with HR. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-03-2017, 02:31 PM
(09-03-2017 02:28 PM)kim Wrote:  I guess I'm just curious ... how were you getting on the guy's nerves?

As I said, I'm curious but make no mistake, they will be asking similar questions when you meet with HR. Shy

This is a good point that's often overlooked in situations like this.

Bear this in mind, and never forget it: HR is NOT your friend.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
09-03-2017, 06:33 PM
(09-03-2017 02:17 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  

If you're going to go there, go big. Don't strike. Grab and squeeze. Hard. It's enough to bring the toughest man to his knees.

A strike is all that's needed if you know how to follow up -- and in a fight, you should always be thinking of your follow-up.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
09-03-2017, 07:57 PM
(09-03-2017 06:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 02:17 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  If you're going to go there, go big. Don't strike. Grab and squeeze. Hard. It's enough to bring the toughest man to his knees.

A strike is all that's needed if you know how to follow up -- and in a fight, you should always be thinking of your follow-up.

Yes Banjo's short video showed some possibilities. I usually keep a low profile until I find the bad actors when I go into a bar. Mind you, I haven't done that a whole lot since my days in the Navy, because there's always someone looking to pick a fight after one beer, and I outgrew that after serving time in the brig for not taking someone's shit. Should have just kept my mouth shut and left the building. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
09-03-2017, 09:58 PM
(09-03-2017 07:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 06:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  A strike is all that's needed if you know how to follow up -- and in a fight, you should always be thinking of your follow-up.

Yes Banjo's short video showed some possibilities. I usually keep a low profile until I find the bad actors when I go into a bar. Mind you, I haven't done that a whole lot since my days in the Navy, because there's always someone looking to pick a fight after one beer, and I outgrew that after serving time in the brig for not taking someone's shit. Should have just kept my mouth shut and left the building. Yes

Many young sailors have had their egos crushed after a couple beers in Thailand.

'Murican Canadian
09-03-2017, 10:09 PM
(09-03-2017 09:58 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 07:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Yes Banjo's short video showed some possibilities. I usually keep a low profile until I find the bad actors when I go into a bar. Mind you, I haven't done that a whole lot since my days in the Navy, because there's always someone looking to pick a fight after one beer, and I outgrew that after serving time in the brig for not taking someone's shit. Should have just kept my mouth shut and left the building. Yes

Many young sailors have had their egos crushed after a couple beers in Thailand.

I never made it over seas, so fortunately never kissed a ladyboy. Laugh out load