got in trouble at work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: got in trouble at work
(09-03-2017 10:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 09:58 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Many young sailors have had their egos crushed after a couple beers in Thailand.

I never made it over seas, so fortunately never kissed a ladyboy. Laugh out load

Or got beat up by one Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2017, 06:24 PM
update:
i contacted HR. they then contacted the manager on during the incident then told me the manager said something different from my story. OF COURSE she would she didnt witness it anf in the week i was back at school people were gossiping. we did work out though that me leaving would be on record as me voluntarily resigning.
if anyone is wondering, i had been making strange animal noises which likely provoked the guy. hes still working there.
it's literally a matter of them favoring the normal neurotypicals there. i work my ass off and i get unappreciated and treated like shit
its unfair but i have higher aspirations than a deli
10-03-2017, 08:13 PM
[Image: 200_s.gif]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
10-03-2017, 09:03 PM
(10-03-2017 06:24 PM)seagull Wrote:  update:
i contacted HR. they then contacted the manager on during the incident then told me the manager said something different from my story. OF COURSE she would she didnt witness it anf in the week i was back at school people were gossiping. we did work out though that me leaving would be on record as me voluntarily resigning.
if anyone is wondering, i had been making strange animal noises which likely provoked the guy. hes still working there.
it's literally a matter of them favoring the normal neurotypicals there. i work my ass off and i get unappreciated and treated like shit

I don't know about where you work(ed), but voluntarily quitting a job means you don't get unemployment benefits, in my state of the US. Probably like that, most places. Hopefully you find better employment, soon. Hell, I made weird noises at work, at one place, when I was working 35 hours a week and taking 17 units at the university. Nobody did anything but roll their eyes. Rolleyes
10-03-2017, 09:24 PM
(10-03-2017 09:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

I don't know about where you work(ed), but voluntarily quitting a job means you don't get unemployment benefits, in my state of the US. Probably like that, most places. Hopefully you find better employment, soon. Hell, I made weird noises at work, at one place, when I was working 35 hours a week and taking 17 units at the university. Nobody did anything but roll their eyes. Rolleyes

I can't remember the last time I had a week at work without a physical altercation, though the context differs Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
10-03-2017, 10:43 PM
(10-03-2017 09:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

True, but the OP may want to check about unemployment benefits if the OP had to quit under duress.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-03-2017, 07:02 AM
(10-03-2017 09:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I don't know about where you work(ed), but voluntarily quitting a job means you don't get unemployment benefits, in my state of the US. Probably like that, most places...

Yeppers... Downunder, voluntary resignation means you have to wait 90 days before being eligible for unemployment benefit.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
11-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Demand to see CCTV footage if you have it. That should prove your case.
11-03-2017, 07:46 AM
(11-03-2017 07:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Demand to see CCTV footage if you have it. That should prove your case.

the cameras only go into aisles...
11-03-2017, 08:01 AM
(11-03-2017 07:46 AM)seagull Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 07:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Demand to see CCTV footage if you have it. That should prove your case.

the cameras only go into aisles...

That's a bummer.