grapes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: grapes
(23-01-2016 12:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  One of my favorite things to do is to go outside and "graze". I have white and red sweet grapes, blueberries, black berries, strawberries, the little yellow, super sweet plums that look like cherries, pears, apples , figs, and I am hoping my persimmons will bear this year. Add in sun ripe tomatoes, and I can go outside and just eat until I am full. I love that. Wish it would grow year round.... Am planning to add raspberries this year.

Drooling

I've never been so jealous.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2016, 01:38 PM
(23-01-2016 01:28 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 12:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  One of my favorite things to do is to go outside and "graze". I have white and red sweet grapes, blueberries, black berries, strawberries, the little yellow, super sweet plums that look like cherries, pears, apples , figs, and I am hoping my persimmons will bear this year. Add in sun ripe tomatoes, and I can go outside and just eat until I am full. I love that. Wish it would grow year round.... Am planning to add raspberries this year.

Drooling

I've never been so jealous.

All part of my plan for a pleasurable retirement. Smile It's working.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
23-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Celery!

Okay, but this is a thread about grapes and I want to participate properly. Here is my own little grape fanatic.

[Image: 20160123_144316_zpsqek4zuzk.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
23-01-2016, 02:50 PM
I love grapes, especially when they're fermented. Laugh out load

[Image: glass-of-wine_658.gif]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
23-01-2016, 02:58 PM
(23-01-2016 01:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Celery!

Okay, but this is a thread about grapes and I want to participate properly. Here is my own little grape fanatic.

[Image: 20160123_144316_zpsqek4zuzk.jpg]

A Green Cheeked Conure - cute Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
23-01-2016, 03:16 PM
The grapes I buy tend to come in a 5 liter box.......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post