greece is fanatically religious

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: greece is fanatically religious
(22-10-2015 11:54 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Why did you have to leave an atheist country to come here? Was it the turquoise waters, the sun or the food? I know these things hold me captive Sad

Not to mention the butt sex.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-10-2015, 05:22 PM
(22-10-2015 05:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-10-2015 11:54 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Why did you have to leave an atheist country to come here? Was it the turquoise waters, the sun or the food? I know these things hold me captive Sad

Not to mention the butt sex.
I thought they were playing leapfrog?
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
23-10-2015, 12:31 AM
Tell me, is the food there..... Greecey Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
23-10-2015, 05:39 AM
The orthodox churches of Eastern Europe and the Balkans are one repugnant shitshow.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
23-10-2015, 06:24 AM
I stayed in Crete many years ago and had a great time. The people were very friendly and I was even invited to a meal with by a local family, best bbq'd lamb I ever had. I also I had my worse ever hangover in Crete, due to an overindulgence of Raki Big Grin. Reminded me a little bit of my own country, Ireland, easy going and friendly. I dont care how religious a country is as long as I can get drunk and have a good time without fear of getting jailed, whipped or stoned to death.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
23-10-2015, 12:14 PM
i googled cuntor and in urban dictionary it says cuntor has to do with cun't
23-10-2015, 12:24 PM
not only OTHODOX churches but ALL churches are sh.t houses. and then the people get out of the church and spread the sh.t on the streets.it smells everywhere. and is acoustic too. and they try to draw you in their smelling shi.t. imagine that!
23-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Doesn't Greece have an atheist Prime Minister? Does the general population care about this or do they separate the public person from their private beliefs?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-10-2015, 12:42 PM
yes,alexis tsipras is an atheist. but greeks chose him not because they forgive him for being an atheist but because he lied to them,and they foolishly believed him it is possible,to get them out of the grip of memorandum so that they continue lazying about as before,but to keep the country in the euro zone. so he then kept them in the euro zone and to achieve that he signed the worst memorandum of the three so far. someone sometimes said that the jew are the worst liars and cheaters,then come the gypsies and then greeks. i dont know about the jews but i agree about the gypsies and greeks... as for the jew i know that everywhere in the world jews are full of money and not working with their hands and physical powers. i dont know what they do in israel cos somebody has to dig holes and drag bags. maybe foreigner and not jews. lol
23-10-2015, 12:50 PM
(23-10-2015 12:42 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  ...as for the jew i know that everywhere in the world jews are full of money and not working with their hands and physical powers. i dont know what they do in israel cos somebody has to dig holes and drag bags. maybe foreigner and not jews. lol

Facepalm

Perhaps, with a little effort, you can make that brush a little wider and come up with something that sounds even more ignorant and bigoted.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP