greece is fanatically religious

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: greece is fanatically religious
(23-10-2015 12:50 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 12:42 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  ...as for the jew i know that everywhere in the world jews are full of money and not working with their hands and physical powers. i dont know what they do in israel cos somebody has to dig holes and drag bags. maybe foreigner and not jews. lol

Facepalm

Perhaps, with a little effort, you can make that brush a little wider and come up with something that sounds even more ignorant and bigoted.

Well, that went to batshit neo-Nazi crazytown in a hurry.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2015, 01:09 PM
bigotry against gypsies and greeks didnt bother you. btw it was what someone else said to me. i only added what i know from my own life experience and that is that i have never met or heard of a physical manual worker and even a low kind of technician being of jewishs origin. or maybe my life experience is narrow. i dont know. whatever the case i apologize to all jews manual and physical workers of the world. and to you,but only if you make your daily bread by manual work or in a factory having to get up at 5 or 6 in the morning. otherwise not. cos what i said is not bigotry.
23-10-2015, 01:14 PM
(23-10-2015 01:09 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  bigotry against gypsies and greeks didnt bother you.

Oh, I thought it was pathetic, to be sure, but I'm willing to grant leeway on a one-off comment, because I don't think English is your first language.

(23-10-2015 01:09 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  btw it was what someone else said to me. i only added what i know from my own life experience and that is that i have never met or heard of a physical manual worker and even a low kind of technician being of jewishs origin. or maybe my life experience is narrow. i dont know.

If it's so obvious to you in retrospect that the world is far bigger than what you've directly and personally experienced... why the fuck would you just have claimed otherwise?

I've never met a single person from Zambia in my entire life. Should I conclude the whole country is fake?

(23-10-2015 01:09 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  whatever the case i apologize to all jews manual and physical workers of the world. and to you,but only if you make your daily bread by manual work or in a factory having to get up at 5 or 6 in the morning. otherwise not. cos what i said is not bigotry.

Castigating entire peoples based on stereotyping limited personal experience is a textbook definition of bigotry.

Incidentally, no, I'm a scientist. Perhaps you should thank one of us for that fancy electronic computer thing you've managed to get working.

I award you no points, and my the Flying Spaghetti Monster have mercy on your soul.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
23-10-2015, 01:26 PM
(23-10-2015 01:09 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  bigotry against gypsies and greeks didnt bother you.

That I didn't quote all of your narrow-minded, asinine comments should not be taken to imply that I agreed with any of them.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
23-10-2015, 02:02 PM
i would reasonably being correct to assume you are not gypsy or greek and you are a jew or love jews
and its evident you dont care about my 'bigotry' against gypsies and greeks but only care about the jews. why i wander. the answer is obvious. the same applies when someone says something bad about gay people. only gay people and those related to them in a loving way will be hurt. not others. lets please stop it here. thanks.
23-10-2015, 02:10 PM
(23-10-2015 02:02 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  why i wander.

Maybe you're The Wandering Jew?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-10-2015, 02:33 PM
(23-10-2015 02:02 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  i would reasonably being correct to assume you are not gypsy or greek and you are a jew or love jews
and its evident you dont care about my 'bigotry' against gypsies and greeks but only care about the jews. why i wander. the answer is obvious.

For the record, I am not a jew and I find your comments about gypsies and greeks equally despicable. I am sure, however, that you do not understand and probably never will given your "obvious" answer...

Quote:the same applies when someone says something bad about gay people. only gay people and those related to them in a loving way will be hurt. not others. lets please stop it here. thanks.

You betray your complete and utter ignorance of what it means to be a decent human being more and more with each post.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
23-10-2015, 02:34 PM
(23-10-2015 02:02 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  i would reasonably being correct to assume you are not gypsy or greek and you are a jew or love jews
and its evident you dont care about my 'bigotry' against gypsies and greeks but only care about the jews. why i wander. the answer is obvious. the same applies when someone says something bad about gay people. only gay people and those related to them in a loving way will be hurt. not others. lets please stop it here. thanks.

I'm Greek but I'm not a Jew, nor have I ever met one and I consider your stance against Jews bigotry alright.
I didn't mind what you said about Greeks (didn't notice what you said about gypsies) but that's because I mistook it for a harmless joke.

Funny thing, the religious Greeks you despise so much tend to have a similar view towards Jews, what with their religion making them racist, intolerant pricks.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
23-10-2015, 04:16 PM
(23-10-2015 01:09 PM)tsahpina Wrote:  i dont know. whatever the case i apologize to all jews manual and physical workers of the world. and to you,but only if you make your daily bread by manual work or in a factory having to get up at 5 or 6 in the morning. otherwise not.

The world-renowned orthodox Jew quantum physicist I work with will be so disappointed that you have no respect for him. How do you feel about atheists who just sit around all day doing stuff on computers that you have no concept of?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post