@&$;}%}% grouchy before morning coffee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2015, 04:01 PM
RE: @&$;}%}% grouchy before morning coffee
(30-06-2015 01:56 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 12:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Daughter's mother-in-law is now posting about how homosexuality will pave the way for legal pedophilia.

My daughter said there was something on TV the other day where one man referred to his partner as his husband and the mother-in-law burst out in nervous giggles.

It was my 9 year old granddaughter who asked what her problem was.

I can't believe that fruit-loop (not that kind) is helping to raise my granddaughter.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.
You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,
You've got to be carefully taught.
You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!

-Rogers & Hammerstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owxRpV7l8Dc

Luckily, The Bail had nine years of her life with little contact with the ignorance and bigotry she is seeing now in her other grandmother. Bail has been around every race, religion, and sexual orientation since birth. To her, people are people. She seems to be the one educating her other grandmother, not the other way around.

Bail has grown up with parents with friends of all flavors. I would describe my daughter as bi though she has chosen a hetero marriage and lifestyle. I am the tattooed grandma who went to college in her 50s and who listens to just about every type of music. My house is full of books and questions are answered honestly, at the level she can understand, and always have been. My husband and I are the unconventional grandparents who have hopefully been enough of an influence that it's too late to be undone by an uneducated bigot, with no street smarts.

I know that she loves Bail...I really do know that. But she is dumb as a box of hair and I don't believe she has ever had an original thought in her life.

As for the song lyrics - I think we made it in under the wire.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post