grrrrrrrrrrr this shit makes me go hulk mode

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 04:45 AM
RE: grrrrrrrrrrr this shit makes me go hulk mode
Christians get together every Sunday morning, collect funding, train people to go out and collect new recruits - then tell everyone that Atheists are "persecuting them"..

Uh huh -- how believable does that make the rest of their fairy tales sound????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
17-09-2015, 04:51 AM
(16-09-2015 06:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  WTF???????

Is America a democratic and free nation or is it like Saudi Arabia???

[Image: jRk0XDe.png]

But the U.S. is more like a kingdom of vassal states than an actual coherent country.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-09-2015, 06:09 AM
(16-09-2015 06:38 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Funny... Because where my parents live there recently was a conservative local politian campaigning to be mayor of a little village who was kicked out of the party after using a bible verse as a campaign slogan (violates constitutional seperation of church and state). That may give you an idea of how things go in the rest of the sane world.

Do you know what the slogan was? There are many things that we get from the bible that I wouldn't necessarily see as violating church/state separation but the wording and intent would matter.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
18-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Wow this probably needs to go to a higher court. Disgusting, really. Unfortunately court is probably expensive which might be why this BS still happens. Fucking self-righteous christians.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post