guess why - guess what

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2012, 11:00 PM
RE: guess why - guess what
Is it bigger than a breadbox?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-03-2012, 11:22 PM
(27-03-2012 11:00 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is it bigger than a breadbox?

Much smaller.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-03-2012, 05:24 AM
(27-03-2012 10:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What are the sites of three intrinsic cardiac rhythms ? (or state from where they arise).
Are they in the valves themselves (because of the pressure of going from a large space to a smaller one)?

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
28-03-2012, 06:15 AM
(28-03-2012 05:24 AM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 10:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What are the sites of three intrinsic cardiac rhythms ? (or state from where they arise).
Are they in the valves themselves (because of the pressure of going from a large space to a smaller one)?

One is close, but no cigar.
Hint : Think top, middle, bottom.

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-03-2012, 06:51 AM
(28-03-2012 06:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 05:24 AM)craniumonempty Wrote:  Are they in the valves themselves (because of the pressure of going from a large space to a smaller one)?

One is close, but no cigar.
Hint : Think top, middle, bottom.
uh, you said I can't look online... hmm, chambers? Is it because of the blood flow between the chambers?

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
28-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:What are the sites of three intrinsic cardiac rhythms ? (or state from where they arise).

Is it a trick question?
Is it electrical impulses in the atrium?
Is it the sinus node?
Is asking my sister the biologist cheating?

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 3 users Like Smooshmonster's post
28-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Is it a myocardio infarction of the left ventricle and right atrium?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-03-2012, 05:41 PM
(28-03-2012 08:38 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  
Quote:

What are the sites of three intrinsic cardiac rhythms ? (or state from where they arise).

Is it a trick question?
Is it the sinus node?

Not a trick. I'll give it to Smooshmonster. I was thinking it COULD be confusing, as there really IS no site in the ventricles, (can be anywhere in them). Normally the impulse goes from the Sinus Node down. If that fails, it can be Junctional, ("nodal), from between the atria, and ventricles. Sometimes, near death, or during an MI, (Erx, a Myocardial Infarct is an absence of flow, usually called a "heart attack"), the ventricles can beat on their own. Good job !

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-03-2012, 12:58 AM
(28-03-2012 05:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not a trick. I'll give it to Smooshmonster. I was thinking it COULD be confusing, as there really IS no site in the ventricles, (can be anywhere in them). Normally the impulse goes from the Sinus Node down. If that fails, it can be Junctional, ("nodal), from between the atria, and ventricles. Sometimes, near death, or during an MI, (Erx, a Myocardial Infarct is an absence of flow, usually called a "heart attack"), the ventricles can beat on their own. Good job !
Woo Smile Learned something new today.
29-03-2012, 03:19 AM
(28-03-2012 05:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 08:38 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Is it a trick question?
Is it the sinus node?

Not a trick. I'll give it to Smooshmonster. I was thinking it COULD be confusing, as there really IS no site in the ventricles, (can be anywhere in them). Normally the impulse goes from the Sinus Node down. If that fails, it can be Junctional, ("nodal), from between the atria, and ventricles. Sometimes, near death, or during an MI, (Erx, a Myocardial Infarct is an absence of flow, usually called a "heart attack"), the ventricles can beat on their own. Good job !
Yeah, it was the best I could do without the Googles. Blush

~Izel