• 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2010, 03:05 PM
RE: guitar
OK , thanks for the tips.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2010, 07:37 AM

I have a few guitars so to keep track of which type are on each guitar, I keep the front of the package that they came in in the guitar case, with the date I changed strings written on the package, That way I know how old they are and if I liked a set I want to replace them with the same kind I don't have to have them memorized.

I also keep extra sets in all my guitar cases so I can replace strings whenever and where ever one breaks. This way I am never stuck.
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Uhm a question , can I stack a Marshall 50 Guitar Amp on a Hartke VX3500 Bass Amp ? Without damage obviously.
21-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Do you mean just placing the Marshall cabinet on top of the Hartke cabinet? As long as the bass amp is large enough so the Marshall doesn't fall off, you can. It will be more than strong enough to take the weight. If the Hartke is a tube (valve) amp, make sure that the Marshall is not obstructing its airflow. Tube amps need airflow to be cooled properly. Overheating can damage or destroyt he amp and be a fire hazard.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
21-12-2010, 11:03 AM
The cooler for the bass amp is in the back and it has a palm or so from the wall.
I'll stack'em up and have more space in my room.
Thanks No J.
01-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Also , has anyone seen the Misa digital guitar ?
It's really weird - couldn't see myself playing it.
01-01-2011, 02:38 PM
I play guitar! Actually compose my own songs Big Grin
01-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Cool , how long you been playing Ketola ?
02-01-2011, 01:10 AM
It is not really a guitar, it is a guitar shaped synth that is designed to be used by guitarists. I would like to try it out.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
02-01-2011, 02:29 AM
For about four years, I played violin two years before that, odd transition, but I think it helped out in the long run, especially when I learned Cello, Viola, and Bass.