hahaha... According to Islam atheist is the same as polytheist and idolatrous...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2011, 01:07 PM

hahaha... According to Islam atheist is the same as polytheist and idolatrous...
Hey friends... Well there is a page in wich you can get help to convert to Islam, and well what i can find is that they think that atheist, polytheist and idolatrous is the same. The question was why i muslim guy can't marry to an atheist woman??? and the answer was: "because an atheist woman is a polytheist".... hahaha then of course i corrected such answer and they agent said... sorry you are right the correct word is idolatrous...
According to this... this page should be called the thinking polytheist or idolatrous...
In that page also today i knew polygyny (man with several women) is a kind of social help...
anyway friends i should tell you that in the past days some muslims tried to discriminate me for being atheist... but as long as i see... they can't even define a word properly...
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes çrisar's post
28-06-2011, 04:29 PM
RE: hahaha... According to Islam atheist is the same as polytheist and idolatrous...
Well, I don't know if that is better or worse than right-wing Christians here (in the USA) who think we (atheists) are beneath followers of other religions, but only slightly.

“There is no sin except stupidity.” Oscar Wilde
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2011, 06:21 PM
RE: hahaha... According to Islam atheist is the same as polytheist and idolatrous...
According to christians, atheists worship Satan. I dunno whether to call this an improvement or not...

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
Find all posts by this user
29-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Well, at least we aren't worshiping a specific anti-their god =p

I think that the actual belief here is that there are two presences so enshrined in their thought that everyone has to listen to one. And all focused on the mortal realm are in agreement with satan. If they said that atheists agreed with satan we might not get as offended. It's obvious we don't worship anyone =p

The islamic comment is probably about agnostics. In Islam it is against the law to question your beliefs. Just looking beyond the beliefs of your family casts you out. Most agnostics know a lot about a few religions in trying to find their answer. That could easily be construed as following multiple gods to someone who thinks a god must be present.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
29-06-2011, 12:55 PM
So this is the Muslim version of "atheism is a religion"..... Someone please enlighten me as to the purpose of this argument. If I am a Christian/Muslim and I am saying your "ideas" are "equal" to mine thus they are equally flawed... is that not a tacit admission that their ideas are flawed? I am having trouble wrapping my head around the benefit of getting Atheism to be a religion? What does that buy?

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles
29-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Perhaps it's hard for them to grasp the idea that there can be such a thing as people with no religion.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
30-06-2011, 02:44 AM
@ çrisar

I'm just interested in the end of your discussion, did you explain the word ATHEIST to the Muslims, or you left them in their belief that we worship multiple Gods, or idols... You should always teach the truth to other people, no matter who they are, Christian fools, or Muslim fools, try to make them less of a fool with some new knowledge.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-06-2011, 07:41 AM

Of course i did... the fact is they don't understand... actually i explained... but of course the don't see the truth... and they said that we are idolautrous because we love nature... the fact is they blocked me in the page... When you show some scientific arguments the only thing they can do is block because they don't have anything to reply...
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Hahahahaha, what a bunch of morons. So if you like nature, you have to worship it? Great, better that you "left" from that forum, before they start burning down forrests because they are idols of witchery an heresy...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
12-07-2011, 02:52 AM
(28-06-2011 01:07 PM)çrisar Wrote:  Hey friends... Well there is a page in wich you can get help to convert to Islam, and well what i can find is that they think that atheist, polytheist and idolatrous is the same. The question was why i muslim guy can't marry to an atheist woman??? and the answer was: "because an atheist woman is a polytheist".... hahaha then of course i corrected such answer and they agent said... sorry you are right the correct word is idolatrous...
According to this... this page should be called the thinking polytheist or idolatrous...
In that page also today i knew polygyny (man with several women) is a kind of social help...
anyway friends i should tell you that in the past days some muslims tried to discriminate me for being atheist... but as long as i see... they can't even define a word properly...

According to muslims, it is impossible to not believe in their one true god Allah. It doesnt matter what you believe. If you are not a muslim, that means only one thing: You are denying obvious! truth because Quran says so. In their mind especially atheist people could not exists. They cant imagine how a person would not worship a "creator". So they should place you in somewhere they can think about.