halloween is around teh corner{what are you going as

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: halloween is around teh corner{what are you going as
(22-09-2014 11:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 04:36 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Muffs, we could go dancing together.Thumbsup

Sure.
Just a heads up though, when the tutu comes out I'm irresistible to women and I just want to make it perfectly clear that nothing is going to happen there, it's flattering and all but I don't swing that way.

Um.... I'm female. Was a dancer for years. On men, tutus are so inspirational. Chase

http://cargocollective.com/maravilla/Men-in-Tutus

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2014, 06:38 PM
I will only dress up if I get to dress up as a Priest and someone else Dresses up as a Rabbi and agrees to walk into a bar with me!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 5 users Like Shadow Fox's post
23-09-2014, 06:53 PM
Last year I wore a polka dot 50s style j. crew dress with my pearls and heels and stuffed my dress with a finding Nemo plush toy for the perfect pregnant belly. My husband wore a white dress shirt, black bow tie, and black slacks, removed the badge from his dress uniform hat and put a white cover on it. He carried a 6-pack off Smirnoff Ice (we covered the carrier in white paper and wrote MILK) for me to drink (not my usual drink of choice, but it matched his costume).

Soooo, my husband was the milkman and I was the house wife knocked up with his baby.

I haven't figured out this year...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
23-09-2014, 06:56 PM
(23-09-2014 09:37 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 11:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sure.
Just a heads up though, when the tutu comes out I'm irresistible to women and I just want to make it perfectly clear that nothing is going to happen there, it's flattering and all but I don't swing that way.

Um.... I'm female. Was a dancer for years. On men, tutus are so inspirational. Chase

http://cargocollective.com/maravilla/Men-in-Tutus

Dammit, I thought that was gonna be sexy male ballet dancers.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
23-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Same thing I go as every year. :sigh:

[Image: sakura.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-09-2014, 11:05 PM
[Image: image_zpsbd4141ac.jpg]

I may have to get a legitimate Wonder Woman costume this year. This was from a 5K mud run. I still have the crown and matching arm band things.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
23-09-2014, 11:41 PM
I'm just going to be an atheist.

Apparently, it's scarier than being a serial rapist, so why try harder?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-09-2014, 12:00 AM
(23-09-2014 11:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: image_zpsbd4141ac.jpg]

I may have to get a legitimate Wonder Woman costume this year. This was from a 5K mud run. I still have the crown and matching arm band things.

This is the point where I have to be a pedantic asshole and point out that Wonder Woman is DC and Captain America is Marvel, but that I also think they'd make a great couple if they did exist within the same shared universe.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-09-2014, 05:14 AM
(24-09-2014 12:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 11:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: image_zpsbd4141ac.jpg]

This is the point where I have to be a pedantic asshole and point out that Wonder Woman is DC and Captain America is Marvel, but that I also think they'd make a great couple if they did exist within the same shared universe.

There was a group of us. We also had Black Widow, the Hulk, Superman, and Batman. It was more about available t-shirts.

24-09-2014, 05:19 AM
(23-09-2014 06:38 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I will only dress up if I get to dress up as a Priest and someone else Dresses up as a Rabbi and agrees to walk into a bar with me!

So... A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar...

The imam explodes with jealousy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post