hard time wrapping my head around a mental health doctor that believes in a god

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 09:13 PM
hard time wrapping my head around a mental health doctor that believes in a god
Ok so I just don't get how a mental health professional can not see the fallacy in their beliefs. I mean these people treat delusional folks and they themselves are delusional, just doesn't seem right ya know.

http://iamtheclosetatheist.blogspot.com/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: hard time wrapping my head around a mental health doctor that believes in a god
(18-02-2014 09:13 PM)Pearl Wrote:  Ok so I just don't get how a mental health professional can not see the fallacy in their beliefs. I mean these people treat delusional folks and they themselves are delusional, just doesn't seem right ya know.

What kind of scripts they write?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-02-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: hard time wrapping my head around a mental health doctor that believes in a god
(18-02-2014 09:13 PM)Pearl Wrote:  Ok so I just don't get how a mental health professional can not see the fallacy in their beliefs. I mean these people treat delusional folks and they themselves are delusional, just doesn't seem right ya know.

I've wondered that myself o.o
19-02-2014, 12:08 PM
We got delusional mathematicians, doctors, psychiatrists, physicists. World is fucked up.
19-02-2014, 06:51 PM

Who else would exorcise the demons that beset their patients? Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user