has anyone seen gods not dead movie.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: has anyone seen gods not dead movie.
I'd rather wipe my ass with a cheese grater than watch or read anything by Kirk Cameron.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2015, 01:41 AM
I tried to watch fire proof but couldn't get all the way through it.
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2015, 02:55 PM
(31-01-2015 12:52 AM)f stop Wrote:  
(25-01-2015 08:42 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I've been challenged to watch it and she said she would research religion. So my question is does it have real facts or is it all fluff. Thanks
Except for colleges and universities specifically representing a religious view (Oral Roberts U, etc.) none would allow a teacher to assign a grade based on the student's religious beliefs. All the student need do is file a complaint and the prof would be told he can't do that. If the college did allow it then a lawsuit would follow. So the movie requires that you either believe bullshit or be willing to suspend disbelief.

I'd like to tell you--it happened to me--and more than once. One time I compared papers with a soft-spoken friend who finished an essay portion of our test with "Job had trouble but God balanced it out at the end" where my paper, from memory, when asked for specifics and Job, had more than one sentence, and was several hundred words of details and numbers, etc. My friend got an A and I earned a D on the test when our short answer questions were nearly identical--I was the student speaking up in class and after class to our atheist professor...

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user