has anyone seen this film "2012"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2012, 03:43 PM
has anyone seen this film "2012"
yes I do agree with what this film said but I was just curious to you guys thoughts on it. hopefully It will be as eye opening as it was for me.

http://youtu.be/mscvdioSb0w

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: has anyone seen this film "2012"
(23-09-2012 03:43 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  yes I do agree with what this film said but I was just curious to you guys thoughts on it. hopefully It will be as eye opening as it was for me.

http://youtu.be/mscvdioSb0w

First off, the name of the film is 2016 and not 2012.

It's based on the work of Dinesh D'Souza, a long time conservative with a ultra-conservative agenda. Back in the 1990's D'Souza was a note thinker. He wrote The End of Racism - a proactive, thoughtful, and well written book. Since then he has basically become a shill for the ultra-right.

As "enlightened" as you may have been by the film, you should seek better objective sources.

For the Forbes review of the film...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Seasbury's post
23-09-2012, 04:31 PM
actually I think you are wrong in one aspect. he may be a right winger but name an object nonbias source that isn't in the bag for one party or another and I'll call you sally because there isn't one. btw I know they are right about obama,. wrong on gay rights but right on obama so I'm definitely voting this year.

edit:I mean the republican part is wrong on the gay right ds thing and right about obama.{just a clarification}.

24-09-2012, 06:49 AM
(23-09-2012 04:31 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  actually I think you are wrong in one aspect. he may be a right winger but name an object nonbias source that isn't in the bag for one party or another and I'll call you sally because there isn't one. btw I know they are right about obama,. wrong on gay rights but right on obama so I'm definitely voting this year.

edit:I mean the republican part is wrong on the gay right ds thing and right about obama.{just a clarification}.

So what I hear you saying is that D'Souza's bias matches your own bias. Anything that runs counter to that bias has a different agenda/bias that you don't care for?

All I suggested was you should research differing opinions - but hey, if your information needs are met and you now know the "truth" cool beans Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[+] 1 user Likes Seasbury's post
24-09-2012, 06:53 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about that awful John Cusack film. Tongue

Oh well...

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
24-09-2012, 07:03 AM
(24-09-2012 06:53 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I thought this thread was going to be about that awful John Cusack film. Tongue

Oh well...

So did I, and I wondered why it was in the politics section.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
24-09-2012, 07:21 AM
(23-09-2012 04:31 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  actually I think you are wrong in one aspect. he may be a right winger but name an object nonbias source that isn't in the bag for one party or another and I'll call you sally because there isn't one. btw I know they are right about obama,. wrong on gay rights but right on obama so I'm definitely voting this year.

People, I think we have us a new Bush voter! What shall we do with him?

[Image: internetlynchmob.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
24-09-2012, 08:31 AM
(24-09-2012 06:49 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  

So what I hear you saying is that D'Souza's bias matches your own bias. Anything that runs counter to that bias has a different agenda/bias that you don't care for?

All I suggested was you should research differing opinions - but hey, if your information needs are met and you now know the "truth" cool beans Smile
actually i never said that. I just saidthat there is not a nonbiased source out there. i actually used to listen to,rachel madow, randy rhodes{sorry if I butchered there name}, rush Limbaugh and shaun hanady. so a lot of opinion i got. I do look itp these things before I go talking about them so no I am not biased and I see a varety of opinion so blubs to you sally.

24-09-2012, 08:54 AM
(24-09-2012 08:31 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  actually i never said that. I just saidthat there is not a nonbiased source out there. i actually used to listen to,rachel madow, randy rhodes{sorry if I butchered there name}, rush Limbaugh and shaun hanady. so a lot of opinion i got. I do look itp these things before I go talking about them so no I am not biased and I see a varety of opinion so blubs to you sally.

Great - Now my question is why are you acting like an assclown for commenting on your thread? I don't recall saying anything negative to you or directed at you - so what's up?

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
24-09-2012, 08:59 AM
idn't this the mirracle of the internet. not being able to interpret correctly what people say. yes i thought you where talking to me but I was just being silly. so relax sally.