have you ever been best freinds with or inlove with someone this stupid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2013, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2013 05:09 PM by Free Thought.)
RE: have you ever been best freinds with or inlove with someone this stupid
There is a girl in the group I usually hang out with at school which didn't understand the difference between "geology" and "geography".

She also obsesses over actors and characters like nobodies business... there was one time when her iPhone was filled to it's data capacity with pictures of Loki from that avengers movie.
Also wears a bracelet/necklace thing with a pentagram with an upside down star on it on her wrist to "avoid being possessed" and reports herself to have a dream catcher to keep the good dreams.

In a school full to bursting with stupid, she almost takes the cake. However, the way most of the males interact makes me think they are overall far dumber than she is, but then again, they are not my friends.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2013, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2013 09:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-05-2013 04:23 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  2. it can rain up.

He's right about that one. That's how hail forms. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
16-05-2013, 08:21 PM
I have a friend who thinks stars are bright dots in the sky.

[Image: 149084400_60f7b35053_z.jpg?zz=1]

Good old Timon mentality. Nothing wrong with that; it makes for funny/aggravating conversation. BTW, when I first heard it, my face was like Simba's. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
17-05-2013, 05:05 PM
In love with a stupid person? I've had sex with a stupid person before, but it wasn't "love," he just had a big penis. I think that'd be a huge turnoff for me when it came to actually being fond of a person, though. As for friends, I tend to not be friends with them anymore if they reach a certain level of stupid.

(16-05-2013 07:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  She also obsesses over actors and characters like nobodies business... there was one time when here iPhone was filled to it's data capacity with pictures of Loki from that avengers movie.

This kind of stuff creeps me out sometimes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-05-2013, 05:13 PM
(17-05-2013 05:05 PM)amyb Wrote:  In love with a stupid person? I've had sex with a stupid person before, but it wasn't "love," he just had a big penis. I think that'd be a huge turnoff for me when it came to actually being fond of a person, though. As for friends, I tend to not be friends with them anymore if they reach a certain level of stupid.

(16-05-2013 07:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  She also obsesses over actors and characters like nobodies business... there was one time when here iPhone was filled to it's data capacity with pictures of Loki from that avengers movie.

Yeah, people who wanted iPhone freak me out to.

Oh, you mean the likely dangerous obsession? It doesn't really creep me out, so much as serve as a illustration for me that she is most likely insane.
If the obsession did go out of control, all the better... I mean, if she goes out and kidnaps that Loki actor, or one of the Supernatural actors (which is her current obsession) it mean only that one less D-Grade actor is around to act poorly.

You gotta look at the positives, Amyb.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
17-05-2013, 05:43 PM
(17-05-2013 05:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 05:05 PM)amyb Wrote:  In love with a stupid person? I've had sex with a stupid person before, but it wasn't "love," he just had a big penis. I think that'd be a huge turnoff for me when it came to actually being fond of a person, though. As for friends, I tend to not be friends with them anymore if they reach a certain level of stupid.

Yeah, people who wanted iPhone freak me out to.

Oh, you mean the likely dangerous obsession? It doesn't really creep me out, so much as serve as a illustration for me that she is most likely insane.
If the obsession did go out of control, all the better... I mean, if she goes out and kidnaps that Loki actor, or one of the Supernatural actors (which is her current obsession) it mean only that one less D-Grade actor is around to act poorly.

Dude, don't make the fangirls cry. I don't want a global flood. No

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
17-05-2013, 05:45 PM
But their suffering is good.

It's their fault for leaving themselves so vulnerable by have such irrational obsessions.

17-05-2013, 05:52 PM
(17-05-2013 05:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, people who wanted iPhone freak me out to.

Oh, people would want iPhones, also.

But I mean the actor obsessions and/or obsessions with fictional characters. I can understand having a crush on somebody, real or fictional, but it's when people obsess so much they talk about it all the time to people who don't care that it starts to creep me out. I used to have a friend that was obsessed with Adam Sandler (!), then Fred Durst, then Marilyn Manson. She actually made up stories that she had met and had sex with Manson, which most assuredly did not happen. And that makes it creepy. Then it was a guy from GWAR, and she did follow them around and stalk them. And now I know a girl who is obsessed with a minorly famous musician, and she's met him as a fan a couple times and thinks they are destined to be together. I think she legitimately has erotomania. =0\

But you're right, their suffering is good.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
18-05-2013, 10:18 AM
(16-05-2013 07:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  There is a girl in the group I usually hang out with at school which didn't understand the difference between "geology" and "geography".

She also obsesses over actors and characters like nobodies business... there was one time when her iPhone was filled to it's data capacity with pictures of Loki from that avengers movie.
Also wears a bracelet/necklace thing with a pentagram with an upside down star on it on her wrist to "avoid being possessed" and reports herself to have a dream catcher to keep the good dreams.

In a school full to bursting with stupid, she almost takes the cake. However, the way most of the males interact makes me think they are overall far dumber than she is, but then again, they are not my friends.

Male social interaction at high school is... interesting to say the least.
If there is any doubt one has that we are descendent from apes it will be well and truly smashed following an observation of high school male behavior.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-05-2013, 10:21 AM
(18-05-2013 10:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-05-2013 07:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  There is a girl in the group I usually hang out with at school which didn't understand the difference between "geology" and "geography".

Male social interaction at high school is... interesting to say the least.
If there is any doubt one has that we are descendent from apes it will be well and truly smashed following an observation of high school male behavior.

That is certainly a true statement if there was ever one to be had.

Meanwhile, here is me as an ape as I would typically react to the other males doing something really stupid:

[Image: 14f.jpg]