[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-05-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: have you ever been best freinds with or inlove with someone this stupid
sorry i haven't been on... I have been having problaems loging in..lol

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
20-05-2013, 07:11 PM
to answer the first question. me and my best friend have been there forever. through thick and thin ad despite his ability to give me millions[in which he's been promising me for more than seven years} or his intelligence there is no replacing true friendship and I wouldn't want it any other way despite the fact is as blond as a bat. we look out for each other and even know each other inside and out. lol. I guess it's hard to explain. oh well. gues i never can.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
20-05-2013, 08:35 PM
(20-05-2013 07:11 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  to answer the first question. me and my best friend have been there forever. through thick and thin ad despite his ability to give me millions[in which he's been promising me for more than seven years} or his intelligence there is no replacing true friendship and I wouldn't want it any other way despite the fact is as blond as a bat. we look out for each other and even know each other inside and out. lol. I guess it's hard to explain. oh well. gues i never can.

I used to have a friend like that. Every time he would say something stupid we would all look at him to he broke down and turned bright red in embarrassment. Then someone would make a comment about him being lucky he was good with his hands cause the book smarts left long ago. He was fun to hang out with but wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense