heavens is nlt perfect{it would have one flaw in itself}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: heavens is nlt perfect{it would have one flaw in itself}

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2014, 07:15 PM
An eternity of anything, let alone of a paradise, is simply incomprehensible to me.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
14-03-2014, 07:25 PM
I've always thought of heaven of being more just chillin' out and worshiping god cuz what else is there to do. That sounds like it would get old fast though if there's no time I don't know like how that would feel. Like I can't wrap my head around the concept of something being never-ending. Though if there was infinate ammount of things to do, I'd imagine it'd be a forever, non-accidentally-kill-or-hurt-yourself version of life on Earth. I mean, there's so many things you can do in life and people tend to go with the one or two things they enjoy and wind up doing those things for a majority of their lives. I'm sure an eternity of hobbies would be more different hobbies instead of just one or two. Then after a while, drop those few hobbies for new ones then pick the old ones up again. OOoo wait, since heaven is perfect, does that mean people would be perfect in what they do?! Dammit, if I wasn't a heathen, I could be a kick-ass painter up in heaven! Dammit dammit dammit!

[Image: notagain.gif]
14-03-2014, 08:24 PM
thus I would rock at writing but I probably wouldn't be a female badass ever... lol... because god looks down on those sort of things.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
16-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Heh. This is slightly related:

I was just reading some Shel Silverstein stories to my five-year-old, and I read one called The Land of Happy. Basically, it goes on about out everything if fun and happy all the time. He says he went there and it was boring.

Ha! I don't know if it was meant to be an analog to heaven or not, but I chuckled.