hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2013, 02:10 PM
hello
Hello. As you can see, I'm new here. Mostly I am looking for a place with low censorship in terms of engaging in arguments and free exchange of ideas. I am a theist, maybe that will make amusing debates easier to come by. I can always hope anyway.

I don't think anything else is too relevant so I'll leave it at that. Thanks for letting me join.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: hello
Howdy!

[Image: opforum1.png]
16-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi Brokensymmetry.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-11-2013, 02:43 PM
thanks and thanks
16-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Holy Shit! Dude I coveteth my neighbour's username. Ye gods. That is epic. Hey, how much do I have to pay Seth before he'll let me steal this guy's name ? I don't have much money though Sad Damn.

Welcome to the forum Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-11-2013, 02:56 PM
moron, fan of physics?

thanks.
16-11-2013, 03:01 PM
(16-11-2013 02:56 PM)brokensymmetry Wrote:  moron, fan of physics?

More like, fan of buzzwords. Never got up to the point where it was explained why the symmetry breaking was important... although I understand it has to do with for example, why we live in a universe full of particles and not one full of anti-particles.

There are some on this site with way more in depth knowledge though.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-11-2013, 03:06 PM
(16-11-2013 03:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 02:56 PM)brokensymmetry Wrote:  moron, fan of physics?

More like, fan of buzzwords. Never got up to the point where it was explained why the symmetry breaking was important... although I understand it has to do with for example, why we live in a universe full of particles and not one full of anti-particles.

There are some on this site with way more in depth knowledge though.

Right, cool deal. I should put the sombrero hat potential well image in as my avatar I suppose. There are many examples of broken symmetries in the world with some of my favorites being things like lowly ferromagnetism. If you guys enjoy discussing this sort of thing I may never leave of my own freedom.
[+] 2 users Like brokensymmetry's post
16-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Hmm, looks like I (we) might have some reading to do in the near future Smile yay.