hello all!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2010, 04:24 PM

hello all!!
Hello all i am new to this thread! Ive already made a couple post and i thought i would do a formal introduction. As anyone who reads my post will learn i am a Gay Christian. Now with that said I seek truth. I am always wanting to learn more, and always trying to question anything pushed to me as fact. I accept all walks of life and i fully think that to progress as a society we need to stop putting up all these walls that separate us like religion and upbringing, and be able to come together, share ideas, to fully grow as a human society. I stumbled upon this through the thinking atheist podcast and absolutely love his show.

I welcome all questions, i welcome all comments, and i try not to judge others because lord knows his people have already tried to judge me 100 times over.

I love long walks on the beach, flowers, sunsets, and men ^_^

I look forward to chatting with you all and learning more
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2010, 05:51 PM
RE: hello all!!
Welcome to the site. I'd recommend the YouTube mini-series
Discovering Religion for a place to start exploring religious ideas
and contrasting them with their scientific counterparts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLGb1uOSHQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Welcome, Malikai! Big Grin I'm a gay atheist! I've been wondering a bit about how being a gay Christian would feel, since most Christians I know (including/especially my family) are stubbornly anti-gay. I hope you enjoy yourself here and I hope to learn a lot from you. Big Grin

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2010, 09:05 PM

Mindprowler I thank you for the link, I have already viewed a few of them and seem to like the knowledge that is spread. And levitimes i would love to discuss or talk about anything you would like ^_^ i look forward to any of our future discussions
02-11-2010, 09:10 PM

(02-11-2010 04:24 PM)malikai Wrote:  Hello all i am new to this thread! Ive already made a couple post and i thought i would do a formal introduction. As anyone who reads my post will learn i am a Gay Christian. Now with that said I seek truth. I am always wanting to learn more, and always trying to question anything pushed to me as fact. I accept all walks of life and i fully think that to progress as a society we need to stop putting up all these walls that separate us like religion and upbringing, and be able to come together, share ideas, to fully grow as a human society. I stumbled upon this through the thinking atheist podcast and absolutely love his show.

I welcome all questions, i welcome all comments, and i try not to judge others because lord knows his people have already tried to judge me 100 times over.

I love long walks on the beach, flowers, sunsets, and men ^_^

I look forward to chatting with you all and learning more

Hello and welcome!

I hope you'll find the forum a comfortable and accepting place for all kinds of thinking people. I've learned a lot here.