help needed...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2013, 10:11 PM
help needed...
Hey out there in atheist land. I'm a noob who needs a little help if anyone has the time or gumption to do it. I for the life of me cannot get a reply to post from my computer. the only thing that works is from my mobile, but that sucks. Quick rundown of the symptoms: I hit reply, or just type a post in the message box at bottom of screen. I hit post reply and the page reloads with a box at the top saying"please correct these errors" them a box below that saying that there is no message and everything I had typed has mysteriously disappeared. The same thing happens if I try to pm someone. I have noticed that none of the options in the message deal work, such as font, text size, bold, etc. so I figure it's gotta be something to do with the message box deal, I just don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong. Any help would be really appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: help needed...
Post #2 may help.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Pass!

But I know you are not the only one. Lalida was having the same problem earlier this week when posting.

19-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Thanks hughsie, that post will definitely be helpful in the future, however still can't get anything to post. I'll keep trying.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
19-01-2013, 11:12 PM
(19-01-2013 10:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Thanks hughsie, that post will definitely be helpful in the future, however still can't get anything to post. I'll keep trying.

Which browser are you using?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
19-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Stock browser on a MacBook pro.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
19-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Safari

19-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Test

Best
Worst
19-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Test

Best
Worst
19-01-2013, 11:32 PM
testing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Forums Needed: Language Academy & Duties of Atheists Civilized Man 1 412 15-10-2010 08:30 AM
Last Post: Unbeliever