heroes of darkness{am i alone in my desire to be dark}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2013, 07:03 PM
heroes of darkness{am i alone in my desire to be dark}
I actually have been thinking a lot latily. mainily because of my taste in herooes{in fiction}. the thing is I seem to break off from the normal crowd when it comes to what should be expected from a good guy and his/her theme. over time I realized that somehow since the beginning of humanity we seemed to have put our world into black and white. light and dark. good and evil but as we have grown out of that we see thart there is more. my problem ids that we still mkmake way to many heroes in fiction that are warriors of light and thus their enemies must be of darkness. that is just a bunch of bull to me. {not that the situation isn't improving but....} I seem to see things from a differnt perspective maily because i am split on the following question.

Q: If you where a hero with powers what kind of hereo would you be.
my answer is different because I would be a cheerful kind of person but....I seem to like the more darker powers ets and races. for example favorite types of characters i would like to be.
1. vizard{from bleach}
2. sith
3. Drow {d and D race
but i still like to be a hero that wasn't emotionally stunted. why do all the good guys have to be of the forces of light and the bad guys have o be of darkness. which brings me to my last question. why can't a villain be of light. he could be a cult leader. that would justify it enough.

so am I alone in this and allso what type of hereo do you wanrt to e fictionally.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: heroes of darkness{am i alone in my desire to be dark}
Consider Yes. The Road Warrior! The lone wolf. The lonesome wanderer!
Good guys, and bad guys alike, can take their black-n-white and shove it. I take care of myself, and I don't care what happens to anybody else ( right up until I prove, reluctantly, that I still have a heart ).
*makes the right choice in the end*

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-05-2013, 07:21 AM
SITH.

[Image: frabz-power-unlimited-power-42e9d8.jpg?w...;amp;h=215]

Hmmmm, this is the third time today I'm using Lord Sidious for something... Funny.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-05-2013, 08:20 AM
I don't like good heroes(there are exceptions).I just don't think they are that realistic. No one person is that good, or that evil. They are a mix of the two, and they are fallible, broken, and misanthropic. I like the kind of hero that shows conflict within himself, that shows that he will go anywhere and cross any line to protect the people. I like a hero that makes mistakes, and learns from them, even if it takes him a long time to get over it.

I like a hero.... Like me.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.