hey people!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2011, 04:39 PM

Rainbow hey people!
first thing i'd like to adress: my name. it's the name that i use for all my forums(my first forum was a naruto forum (hense the "sasu" part)). i'm also a girl. i think that explains it.

i'm currently 14 and became an atheist at age 9. please do not judge me based on my age, though.

if you haven't already guessed, i love anime. i also love rainbows. feel free to ask questions! =D
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: hey people!
Greetings and welcome to the forum. No I wont judge you just because you are young, I'll judge you because you like Naruto Tongue, just kidding hehe, I dont like Naruto at all. But anyway evereybody has diferent preferences, but I think spartan warriors are way better than ninjas IMO.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, It is good to see that there are young people out there making use of rational thinking. Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2011, 04:56 PM

(26-05-2011 04:46 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  Greetings and welcome to the forum. No I wont judge you just because you are young, I'll judge you because you like Naruto Tongue, just kidding hehe, I dont like Naruto at all. But anyway evereybody has diferent preferences, but I think spartan warriors are way better than ninjas IMO.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, It is good to see that there are young people out there making use of rational thinking. Peace.

i think naruto has gone down hill >.> i don't even read it anymore. now i watch season anime.

thank you! and i'm glad to(i think)
26-05-2011, 05:00 PM
You should be glad and proud to be thinking outside of religious dogma hehe. Again, welcome to the forum.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2011, 01:57 PM

Naruto walks on water, forgives his enemies and is very humble and so I think he is probably much more worthy of worship than Jesus Christ because unlike, Jesus Christ, Naruto can also perform ninjutsu.
16-08-2011, 06:50 AM
Hello and welcome, my young apprentice... If you really like manga, you (and all other) should read a bit of Berserk, the most popular manga in Japan, there is 12 episode anime based on manga.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user