hiya

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2012, 04:53 PM
hiya
New here.

I am not good at introuductions. ;p

I am a 39 yr old guy. I have many Atheist friends and love to read books about Atheism but I myself am a Satanist (LaVey).
I love to debate and discuss different issues and I love to educate those who have an interest in learning.
Lets see, I live in Las Vegas, am in a great relationship, I really do not know what to say, LOL
I really like to answer questions about myself though so if you have any, please, that would be so much better for me!
Hobo Looking forward to posting though!
Terry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2012, 05:22 PM
hiya
Hey, welcome. We have a couple other Laveyists around here and of course as atheists, we all worship satan and eat babies, so you'll fit right in.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-11-2012, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2012 06:11 PM by Chas.)
RE: hiya
(17-11-2012 04:53 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  New here.

I am a 39 yr old guy. I have many Atheist friends and love to read books about Atheism but I myself am a Satanist (LaVey).
I love to debate and discuss different issues and I love to educate those who have an interest in learning.
Lets see, I live in Las Vegas, am in a great relationship, I really do not know what to say, LOL
I really like to answer questions about myself though so if you have any, please, that would be so much better for me!
Terry
Oh, crap. Not another puerile LaVeyan. That is just too silly for words.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-11-2012, 05:58 PM
too*

Welcome to the forum.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
18-11-2012, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2012 01:22 AM by Dark Light.)
All Satanists are not allowed out of their thread http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...n-Satanism for a three week probationary period.

Welcome. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
18-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Welcome Smile
19-11-2012, 08:42 AM
I don't necessarily get LaVey Satanism and how it's different than a Secular Humanist, but welcome!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
19-11-2012, 09:36 AM
(17-11-2012 05:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-11-2012 04:53 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  New here.

Terry
Oh, crap. Not another puerile LaVeyan. That is just too silly for words.
Wasn't a discussion about restraining the assholery from the intro threads... you fucking fuck?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
19-11-2012, 10:13 AM
  • Thanks and I put an entire post on the differences between the two in the Philosophy section.
  • There are MANY differences between the 2 studies of thought.
  • Some that come to mind
  • Altruism, compassion for those who have less, working together to build a better society, taking care of the weak.
  • Also Humanism is not a religion and while some would argue that Satanism is a philosophy, It is certainly my religion.