holy spirit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: holy spirit
Not really Anjele.

Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Thor, Count Chocula, Lord Voldemort, Ra, Zeus, Spiderman, The Tooth Fairy, Poseidon, Odin and a unicorn named Ted, have all received summons for jury duty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
03-11-2014, 09:27 PM
*Rolling*

Oh..... The pain....omg laughing way too hard.
LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-11-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm gonna consume this bottle of duty free holy spirit when I land, to celebrate the return of our prophet.

[Image: kahlua_brand.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
03-11-2014, 10:41 PM
(03-11-2014 09:05 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Not really Anjele.

Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Thor, Count Chocula, Lord Voldemort, Ra, Zeus, Spiderman, The Tooth Fairy, Poseidon, Odin and a unicorn named Ted, have all received summons for jury duty.
Nah. This is the OJ case turned up to eleven.

Ra is one of the witnesses. (Moses is still on the lamb, with The Lamb.) The Easter Bunny and Santa are being tried as co-conspirators. Thor, Odin and Poseidon are members of the civil suit and Zeus is abstaining and being put into witness protection as an infant lion. (Wuss.) Lord Voldemort and Spiderman have a prior relationship with The Adversary and have been granted leave to save face.

Ted however is a pimp and has been granted special privilege by the court.

She is responsible for recruiting the new jury:
The Overgod, who is turning his+her eye back to our world for the first time, Constable Dorfl who is retiring in order to participate, V'Ger, Charlie the Unicorn, The Translated Man, Jon Osterman, The Black Goat of the Woods Junior^4, three random dudes off the street: Peter Parker, Tom Riddle and Anton Chigurh and the aforementioned Count Chocula.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
03-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Holy spirits is what you get when you take your dad's bottle of Smirnoff over ta the rectory, and have an incantation prayed over it. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-11-2014, 10:46 PM
(03-11-2014 10:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm gonna consume this bottle of duty free holy spirit when I land, to celebrate the return of our prophet.

[Image: kahlua_brand.jpg]

I love me some coffee drinks. I actually bought some of that today. But I got the French Vanilla flavor.
Ya I'm queer. What can I say.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Its great this turned into a coffee thread! [__]P

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.