how a conspiracy really looks like and function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2013, 09:45 AM
how a conspiracy really looks like and function
Yes, conspiracies exist. Are a lot of CTers lunatics? Of course they are, they are unthinking, like a lot of religious fanatics and members of other cults like Scientology, Jehovas witnesses and liberalism.

I know or at least am learning rapidly how large scale international conspiracies look and function, at least in certain environments and place times, for one only has to study Communism in Germany (available for free at archive.org) by Adolf Ehrt to see.
http://archive.org/search.php?query=comm...%20germany

I am not fascist but I am not anti-fascist either. that's a watch word of communists. In fact I am more anti-communist than I am anti-fascist. I wonder why the one achieved such a stigma and the other didn't. I am against stigmatization of things, because that inhibits thinking, and I am all for thinking. Better a thinking theist than an unthinking atheist, hahah. Read this book, it will blow your mind. I am not finished yet. I would argue that the same ultimate powers behind the internationalists that conspired to world wide revolution in the 20s and early 30s in germany have not been overthrown, but the time and place are different as is the mood of the masses, and they learn as they go along, so that the same efforts are still happening to achieve their end goal (whatever it happens to be- I think it happens to be destruction of civilization or weakening of the races). I think they just take a drip by drip approach, of gradualism- I think that's called Fabianism as well. I am not a nazi but I am a thinking human and I am not religious about history, nor am I orthodox, and my conclusion is that by going into war against germany, we made the world safe® for communism. Lest you are naive and thinking communism is good in theory- you ought to read that book above and read Solzhenitsyn.

Communism therefore, I conclude, and whatever is behind it or connected with it, or perhaps in relation to it as part of a dialectic of some sort (international capitalism??) gives proof a conspiracy. They spy, they commit high treason, they sabotage, and they engage in terrorism, and actively prepare for armed uprisings, all these things according to the principles of revolution espoused in their own literature.

If such a conspiracy as this exists, then surely lesser conspiracies exist by other interest groups. It is a war of worldviews in many ways. I am not a capitalist either. Well I like or love the free market and I love freedom in general and freedom of speech, but I dislike ideologies. Beware of the dogmasaursu rex, it is a cruel tyrant. The difference between freedom or libertarianism and liberalism is that freedom focuses on basic liberties and basic human rights, whereas liberalism is a cult of ever expanding "rights" and entitlements as I see it. Conspiracy exists and the clearest proof of that is communism, the writings of marx and lenin and trotsky and the history of that all. Besides that, one can look at the symptoms of things and come to conclusions. But not all evil deeds by groups are conspiracies- it could also be their biological instincts they are acting out, but in the case of the communists, they were (highly) organized as a conspiracy- a highly intelligent and organized and effective and energetic and focused conspiracy of activists and agitators whose sheer size belies their power and influence

http://archive.org/search.php?query=comm...%20germany
http://www.amazon.com/Communism-Germany-...in+germany
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: how a conspiracy really looks like and function
Are these your mutterings or an excerpt from one or more of the links you provided?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2013, 10:00 AM
(07-06-2013 09:45 AM)viking Wrote:  I would argue that the same ultimate powers behind the internationalists that conspired to world wide revolution in the 20s and early 30s in germany have not been overthrown, ...

Oh yeah. I totally remember reading about those guys.

I bet they put fluoride in the water to make us docile, too.

wut?
08-06-2013, 11:24 AM
I was reading the book communism in germany and I learned about their intelligence network and courier service. The communist partisans had their own postal service to bypass the state post office. When the NSDAP came to power, the communist party went underground. They became invisible. They operated out of rented apartments under false names. They forged false passports. They had questionnaires and pamphlets encouraging others to spy on people in the military, in industry, and in the police, for example. I have read several of these. They are well documented in the book.

The communists wanted world wide revolution. That is beyond dispute. They developed the communist international organization for that end, the Comintern as it's called. Why didn't they teach me this in high school? They withhold basic information that can help a person understand the world better. Do you think existing governments would allow the international communists to just cause revolution without trying to stop it? In fact I think, though at this point it's pure speculation, that the USSR may have been run not so much by the Kremlin as by the communist international. Who knows anyways- who can shine a light on these people?

I don't think I agree with the fluoride conspiracy. I am not sure it really helps the teeth very much and it's probably in there are least partly because it helps the aluminum manufacturers make a profit. I haven't really studied it and it's not really my issue, but I think people have bigger problems than worrying about fluoride. I really don't know whether hitler put fluoride in the water. I see nothing wrong with water pure H20, and I don't like how our government decides for us what should be in the water. I heard there may be traces of drugs in the water now. That's a bigger concern of mine. Anyway I don't care about that.

I tell you my main point- if you want to understand how some revolutions happen, how armed uprisings are planned, how large organizations are capable of conspiring, read this book or study communism and you will understand better.
08-06-2013, 11:33 AM
(08-06-2013 11:24 AM)viking Wrote:  I was reading the book communism in germany and I learned about their intelligence network and courier service. The communist partisans had their own postal service to bypass the state post office. When the NSDAP came to power, the communist party went underground. They became invisible. They operated out of rented apartments under false names. They forged false passports. They had questionnaires and pamphlets encouraging others to spy on people in the military, in industry, and in the police, for example. I have read several of these. They are well documented in the book.

The communists wanted world wide revolution. That is beyond dispute. They developed the communist international organization for that end, the Comintern as it's called. Why didn't they teach me this in high school? They withhold basic information that can help a person understand the world better. Do you think existing governments would allow the international communists to just cause revolution without trying to stop it? In fact I think, though at this point it's pure speculation, that the USSR may have been run not so much by the Kremlin as by the communist international. Who knows anyways- who can shine a light on these people?

I don't think I agree with the fluoride conspiracy. I am not sure it really helps the teeth very much and it's probably in there are least partly because it helps the aluminum manufacturers make a profit. I haven't really studied it and it's not really my issue, but I think people have bigger problems than worrying about fluoride. I really don't know whether hitler put fluoride in the water. I see nothing wrong with water pure H20, and I don't like how our government decides for us what should be in the water. I heard there may be traces of drugs in the water now. That's a bigger concern of mine. Anyway I don't care about that.

I tell you my main point- if you want to understand how some revolutions happen, how armed uprisings are planned, how large organizations are capable of conspiring, read this book or study communism and you will understand better.

This is all good but you left another universe of info. The capitalist/imperialist nations have been conspiring to divide up spheres of control over resources and people. Rich folks and leaders in the 1800's would have meetings to decide these things, sometimes they would go to war over it. The IMF, WTO, NATO and many other organizations are the more current ones that still exist today. Yet this isn't labelled a real conspiracy to you? only the acts of commies? Rolleyes
08-06-2013, 11:54 AM
(08-06-2013 11:33 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 11:24 AM)viking Wrote:  I was reading the book communism in germany and I learned about their intelligence network and courier service. The communist partisans had their own postal service to bypass the state post office. When the NSDAP came to power, the communist party went underground. They became invisible. They operated out of rented apartments under false names. They forged false passports. They had questionnaires and pamphlets encouraging others to spy on people in the military, in industry, and in the police, for example. I have read several of these. They are well documented in the book.

This is all good but you left another universe of info. The capitalist/imperialist nations have been conspiring to divide up spheres of control over resources and people. Rich folks and leaders in the 1800's would have meetings to decide these things, sometimes they would go to war over it. The IMF, WTO, NATO and many other organizations are the more current ones that still exist today. Yet this isn't labelled a real conspiracy to you? only the acts of commies? Rolleyes

All governments in all times have done this.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user