how could this be

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2016, 11:41 PM
how could this be
a long time ago I quiet the game shin megami tensei four because the leveling system of the thing was in my opinion broke and I thought I would just watch a lets play of it to get the story.. boy was that a bad choice or maybe i chose the wrong lets player.. the thing was the guy ticks me off severely. mainly because it's clear he doesn't understand basic concepts.... I know what you are thinking but he may be a newb.. let him learn but clearly go see someone else's lets play... If you think that then there are two things I have to tell. you.. 1.. he's not a newb.. hew clearly played two other shin megami games.... and clearly does lets plays regularly enough to know the basics... and 2.... this is the first thing that ticks me off.... he's beat the game.. he has a complete lets play despite being epic-ally bad... and on top if that he blames the game develops for making the game to hard.... 0.o.. could someone tell me why i wasn't able to beat it on the toughest setting known to the game then.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: how could this be
cool story bro, needs more dragon.
16-03-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: how could this be
The solution: Watch a speed run instead. It's probably more entertaining that way

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post