how do I stop loving someone ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: how do I stop loving someone ?
Ace,

Time to move forward with your life. If she does not want to pursue a relationship with you than it is time for you to let her go. Part of loving someone is knowing when to let them go.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ohio_drg's post
21-10-2015, 11:33 AM
(21-10-2015 07:24 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 01:36 PM)Ace Wrote:  its not so much the pain as it is the feeling of wanting to keep trying for some reason
There is no best destiny or one true love. If you want to torture yourself with that kind of thing, understand that it is your rigid thinking and attachment to particular outcomes that is the cause of it.

What I have finally come to understand and believe at a deep level, and it's taken me nearly six decades, is this: no one is "all that". No one is worth it. Including you.

This can be depressing or liberating depending on how you choose to respond to it.

what do you mean by "all that"
22-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Oh that we had a switch to turn it off.
22-10-2015, 10:28 PM
(22-10-2015 05:36 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  Oh that we had a switch to turn it off.

wha ? Huh
23-10-2015, 10:11 AM
Ace at the risk of sounding offensive I think you are confusing infatuation with love. There needs to be a relationship in the first place for love to develop and as this is not the case it is not love. Infatuation often feels like love but its very different, having said this I guarantee that this feeling will pass with time and a bit of positive thinking. Go with it and I'm sure in time you will find someone, start dating and fall in love for real I wish you all the best for the future my friend.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post