how do you make ends meet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: how do you make ends meet?
(06-09-2014 11:25 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  it's a great example that drugs will make a person an idiot and should discourage anybody from using.

Drugs don't make you an idiot. You make you an idiot.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
06-09-2014, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 11:56 AM by Wicked Clown.)
(06-09-2014 11:27 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 11:25 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  it's a great example that drugs will make a person an idiot and should discourage anybody from using.

I think what people are getting at is that it makes them uncomfortable.

ok I'll remove the video unless you guys are going to accuse me of abusing the edit button by doing so. I'm sure the staff have seen it. if it's making people uncomfortable rather than making them feel a little bit better about themselves, then I should remove it.

by posting the video I'm simply trying also to show people that I have nothing to hide from you and I'm willing to admit that I'm a dingbat. I was also joking with girly when angel told me you're a fool and girly said he's not a fool. Plus it was in response to what he said he gets out of watching me is that but by the grace of God there go he. Laugh out load and also showing that a person can become a totally different person when high as you could see from that s compared to other videos.

I should remove it but it has nothing to do with trying to hide it from staff so report me first if you like.
06-09-2014, 11:42 AM
(06-09-2014 08:50 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 08:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  WickedFuck is not a fool. He's something ... else.
I don't think you have a very solid premise Girly Big Grin

Dont do drugs!
Dont do drugs!
when I'm stoned I think everything's a joke. you cld tell me you killed all of my exotic tarantulas and Id probably giggle. The morning after is so embarrassing. it's been 7 years since I've bought marijuana and I very rarely get stone d but if somebody offers it to me for free like what happened last night I usually accept.

do we have any junkies here?

PSA from the poster child.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-09-2014, 11:45 AM
(06-09-2014 11:41 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 11:27 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I think what people are getting at is that it makes them uncomfortable.

ok I'll remove the video unless you guys are going to accuse me of abusing the edit button by doing so. I'm sure the staff have seen it. if it's making people uncomfortable rather than making them feel a little bit better about himself, then I should remove it.

by posting the video I'm simply trying also to show people that I have nothing to hide from you and I'm willing to admit that I'm a dingbat. I was also joking with girly when angel told me you're a fool and girly said he's not a fool. and also showing that a person can become a totally different person when high as you could see from that s compared to other videos.

I should remove it but it has nothing to do with trying to hide it from staff so report me first if you like.

Why would I report you? I was simply stating the video likely makes people uncomfortable. I'm not mad at you, nor harboring any ill vibes toward you. Just stating how it was likely received. I almost never use the report button unless someone is legitimately going against the rules.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
06-09-2014, 11:45 AM
(06-09-2014 11:41 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 11:27 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I think what people are getting at is that it makes them uncomfortable.

ok I'll remove the video unless you guys are going to accuse me of abusing the edit button by doing so. I'm sure the staff have seen it. if it's making people uncomfortable rather than making them feel a little bit better about himself, then I should remove it.

by posting the video I'm simply trying also to show people that I have nothing to hide from you and I'm willing to admit that I'm a dingbat. I was also joking with girly when angel told me you're a fool and girly said he's not a fool. and also showing that a person can become a totally different person when high as you could see from that s compared to other videos.

It's been quoted, and is now here forever (unless a mod removes it). Use the edit on that one all you like Wink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
06-09-2014, 11:50 AM
(06-09-2014 11:45 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 11:41 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ok I'll remove the video unless you guys are going to accuse me of abusing the edit button by doing so. I'm sure the staff have seen it. if it's making people uncomfortable rather than making them feel a little bit better about himself, then I should remove it.

Why would I report you? I was simply stating the video likely makes people uncomfortable. I'm not mad at you, nor harboring any ill vibes toward you. Just stating how it was likely received. I almost never use the report button unless someone is legitimately going against the rules.
not saying so much you would want to report me but other people accuse me of hiding things from staff so that would solve the problem. I put my reasons for editing it on that post and if someone wants to see it they can pm me so I don't hide things from staff nor do I hide anything. that was over the top stupid.

back to the topic. What do you guys do for a living? what are some good jobs for people that are articulate and can type fast and answer phones and what not?
06-09-2014, 11:53 AM
(06-09-2014 08:50 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  post edited. Reason: retarded and offensive video while drunk and stoned out of my gourd. was told it made people uncomfortable.

Made me feel like I was watching a David Lynch movie.

#sigh
06-09-2014, 11:58 AM
he wasn't giggling hysterically. that's terrible girly. Tongue
06-09-2014, 11:59 AM
(06-09-2014 11:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 08:50 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  post edited. Reason: retarded and offensive video while drunk and stoned out of my gourd. was told it made people uncomfortable.

Made me feel like I was watching a David Lynch movie.

What the fuck did I just watch.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
06-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Essentially a video mocking the forum team for allowing him back and actual kissing of the mods' asses.

Can there still be a valid reason to believe that Clownboy is trying to do anything other than turn this forum into a farce?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post