how do you make ends meet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: how do you make ends meet?
(06-09-2014 11:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Essentially a video mocking the forum team for allowing him back and actual kissing of the mods' asses.

Can there still be a valid reason to believe that Clownboy is trying to do anything other than turn this forum into a farce?
that was in response to people accusing me of being an ass kisser. it was a joke come on. everything's a joke when stoned. the person I was mocking was myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Actually that video is the most honest view of you yet.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
06-09-2014, 12:05 PM
(06-09-2014 12:04 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 11:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Essentially a video mocking the forum team for allowing him back and actual kissing of the mods' asses.

Can there still be a valid reason to believe that Clownboy is trying to do anything other than turn this forum into a farce?
that was in response to people accusing me of being an ass kisser. it was a joke come on. everything's a joke when stoned.

We're not laughing - there's only one joke in this thread - its' originator.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 3 users Like CiderThinker's post
06-09-2014, 12:12 PM
(06-09-2014 12:05 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 12:04 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  that was in response to people accusing me of being an ass kisser. it was a joke come on. everything's a joke when stoned.

We're not laughing - there's only one joke in this thread - its' originator.
taking a light-hearted approach to life should make things a little bit more easier and increase longevity. don't be an idiot by any means but don't take life so seriously.

see people were being kind of funny when they started posting all the silly jobs that they claim to use to make ends meet.
06-09-2014, 12:13 PM
And, as usual, you fucked it up.

Can't wait till the team sees you mocking them. That'll win you some points.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-09-2014, 12:14 PM
And then you screwed it up by changing the tone of the thread...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
06-09-2014, 12:15 PM
(06-09-2014 12:14 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  And then you screwed it up by changing the tone of the thread...

Well put, I was too crude - but I meant the same thing.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-09-2014, 12:18 PM
I think matty was telling the truth about not being as bad as he was on other forums. Not yet at least. Big Grin
06-09-2014, 12:20 PM
(06-09-2014 12:18 PM)LastPoet Wrote:  I think matty was telling the truth about not being as bad as he was on other forums. Not yet at least. Big Grin
if it wasn't for all my posting while high as hell I probably would have never got banned from your forum. I should only post when sober because when high I just laugh if I got banned. just being honest.
06-09-2014, 12:21 PM
(06-09-2014 12:18 PM)LastPoet Wrote:  I think matty was telling the truth about not being as bad as he was on other forums. Not yet at least. Big Grin

Sure, cause if he gets banned real fast where's the fun? He needs lots of attention, and a stage for his douchebaggery. The longer he can juuuust barely toe forum rules, the longer he can stay and have fun trolling Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post