how is it that heat occurs naturally?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 02:11 PM
RE: how is it that heat occurs naturally?
Sometimes hot air is created when certain posters open their mouths.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
10-09-2012, 02:21 PM
(10-09-2012 12:07 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 12:04 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  I think I understand what you're trying to say. Unfortunately, fields and waves are not the same thing. I'm sorry, they aren't.

do resonant waves occilate?

does a/c current occilate?

does rf frequency transmiters occilate?

is heat just an occilation, too?

or will you ignor, when found to be almost 'stupid' to the correlation of all this science?

Nothing occilates. I think you mean "oscillates".

A wave is an oscillation. Asking if a resonant wave (resonant with what exactly?) oscillates is like asking if a Colombian dog barks. Same with AC current (not A/C).

RF means Radio Frequency, so a Radio Frequency frequency transmiter [sic] is somewhat redundant. However RF transmitters, things that actually exist, do have an oscillating circuit that generates an alternating current in an antenna that generates radio frequency electromagnetic radiation.

I didn't "ignor" anything you said. I just find it incredibly hard to understand someone who can barely speak English who is trying to talk about scientific subjects that he clearly learned from Pop Sci magazine.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
10-09-2012, 03:28 PM
You need more therapy, Bishadi. Again, here are some steps that you need to follow:
1. Obtain subwoofer stereo device. (install it)
2. Place head on subwoofer.
3. Turn bass boost enhancement on.
4. Play this:

5. Learn. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-09-2012, 04:45 PM
(10-09-2012 02:21 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 12:07 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  do resonant waves occilate?

does a/c current occilate?

does rf frequency transmiters occilate?

or will you ignor, when found to be almost 'stupid' to the correlation of all this science?

Nothing occilates. I think you mean "oscillates".
so you are a good spell checker?

cuz your science sucks
Quote:A wave is an oscillation.
atta boy......

fields of electromagnetic waves, oscillate (thanks, i knew you would have to admit it sooner or later),

Quote: Asking if a resonant wave (resonant with what exactly?)
does a resonance, oscillate?

just answer the question, yes or no...

or just use wiki, since you cant see it to admit when you claimed a "stupid" claim, again

Resonance phenomena occur with all types of vibrations or waves: there is mechanical resonance, acoustic resonance, electromagnetic resonance, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), electron spin resonance (ESR) and resonance of quantum wave functions. Resonant systems can be used to generate vibrations of a specific frequency (e.g. musical instruments), or pick out specific frequencies from a complex vibration containing many frequencies (e.g. filters).

Resonance was recognized by Galileo Galilei with his investigations of pendulums and musical strings beginning in 1602

Quote:oscillates is like asking if a Colombian dog barks. Sa

[b]In physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to oscillate at a greater amplitude at some frequencies than at others.

resonance, oscillations....... good!

Quote: RF transmitters, things that actually exist, do have an oscillating circuit that generates an alternating current in an antenna that generates radio frequency electromagnetic radiation.

the crystal itself is oscillating to transmit..... it is a motion (resonance/oscillation), with apparently you didnt know either

Ill stick with basic wiki with you since you apparently dont read science or have anything to do with it.

A crystal oscillator is an electronic oscillator circuit that uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal of piezoelectric material to create an electrical signal with a very precise frequency. This frequency is commonly used to keep track of time (as in quartz wristwatches), to provide a stable clock signal for digital integrated circuits, and to stabilize frequencies for radio transmitters and receivers. The most common type of piezoelectric resonator used is the quartz crystal, so oscillator circuits designed around them became known as "crystal oscillators."

Quote:I didn't "ignor" anything you said.

sure you did, idiot....

i asked you;

how about

'is heat just an oscillation too?'

come on, lets see if you have the balls to admit being found 'stupid'

or you can just admit you're wrong and be considered capable.
10-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Bishadi, what in the holy fuck are you talking about? You haven't caught me out at anything? What the FUCK are you talking about? Stop wasting my time, shut your gob, take three deep breaths, then tell me in plain bloody English what you're driving at. You have not once, ever, stated exactly what it is you disagree with me on, you just change your position whenever I point out your stupidity.

This is all you've done so far:

1. Say something stupid in broken English
2. Crow like a banshee when I correct you
3. Quote things that you clearly don't understand
4. Claim to have proven me wrong????
5. Throw insults like a five year old

Fuck it, I call troll. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt as maybe just being a little thick, but it's clear at this point your only goal here is to piss people off.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
10-09-2012, 07:32 PM
So how is heat not a property of nature?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
11-09-2012, 07:53 AM
He's following the basic rules of trolling, ad hominem attacks, claims of superiority, refusal to explain, switching of topics, ... obvious troll is obvious.
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
11-09-2012, 10:09 AM
(11-09-2012 07:53 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  He's following the basic rules of trolling, ad hominem attacks, claims of superiority, refusal to explain, switching of topics, ... obvious troll is obvious.

yep, that's a devols-advocate

against truth is 'anti'-what?