"...how light manipulates matter on the atomic scale has never been possible"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 07:03 AM
RE: "...how light manipulates matter on the atomic scale has never been possible"
(04-09-2012 05:09 AM)Filox Wrote:  [Image: f85b7886b6b95a57b037e287252db9b9_view_l.jpg]

Get the point, again?

Sure you don't...

Big Grin

that you make a good house keeper?

Sure i get the point, you aint capable of articulation, so you post up food.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 07:07 AM
RE: "...how light manipulates matter on the atomic scale has never been possible"
(04-09-2012 05:09 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey Bishandi, do you know what a "vitalac" is? You don't? Than you are an idiot, how come you are on this forum and you don't know such basic things as vitalac? It is one unique type of food found on my island and I am amazed at how some people are so stupid, they call themselves "free-thinkers" and they don't know the basic obscure food names...

Get the point?

But, since I am not a complete trainwreck, I can even give you pictures and examples of what I am talking about...

[Image: f85b7886b6b95a57b037e287252db9b9_view_l.jpg]

Get the point, again?

Sure you don't...

Big Grin

Vitalac, live and learn.

What is it, steak and kidney stew?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-09-2012, 07:11 AM
A good sharp cheddar is always nice with some crackers and wine.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
[+] 5 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
04-09-2012, 07:24 AM
(04-09-2012 07:03 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  Sure i get the point, you aint capable of articulation, so you post up food.

Hahahahahahahaha! Big Grin Superb irony.Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Bish, I almost feel sorry for you dude. I dig the stuff you post about but the way you pontificate your pompous interpretation of factual knowledge is an excellent example of how profoundly irritating it is to read about something interesting jettisoned by the hands of an unskilled writer.

Please get a grip. That's what bananas are made for Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
04-09-2012, 07:37 AM
(04-09-2012 07:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 07:03 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  Sure i get the point, you aint capable of articulation, so you post up food.

Hahahahahahahaha! Big Grin Superb irony.Thumbsup

this thread is for you

and with NEW information that is quoted from people in the scientific community, not from subway employees, that must like this forum
04-09-2012, 07:41 AM
(04-09-2012 07:32 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Bish, I almost feel sorry for you dude. I dig the stuff you post about but the way you pontificate your pompous interpretation of factual knowledge is an excellent example of how profoundly irritating it is to read about something interesting jettisoned by the hands of an unskilled writer.

post threads with news and information for a science section

and the idiots, like in religious environments, dont like to read beyond the single dialogue that they are familiar with.

the place is like a venice beach and i often people watch

Quote:Please get a grip. That's what bananas are made for Wink

that is maybe what you use banana's for.
04-09-2012, 09:27 AM
(04-09-2012 01:26 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I like a good peppered brie. Also every now and then I like some gouda and cabernet sauvignon. Tasty stuff. Is it odd that I enjoy the taste of dubliner and scotch? A highland, preferably. 15 yr, single malt, or go home.

I've never tried peppered brie. But i like brie so will need to try some. A good quality cheddar is one of the best cheeses in my opinion.

I'm not a fan of whiskey.But its one of these thing ill end up enjoying as I get older.
Hell i didn't even like olives until about a year ago so my tastes still growing. Never heard of it drank with cheese. You may just have started a new trend Big Grin.
04-09-2012, 09:45 AM
(04-09-2012 09:27 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 01:26 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I like a good peppered brie. Also every now and then I like some gouda and cabernet sauvignon. Tasty stuff. Is it odd that I enjoy the taste of dubliner and scotch? A highland, preferably. 15 yr, single malt, or go home.

I've never tried peppered brie. But i like brie so will need to try some. A good quality cheddar is one of the best cheeses in my opinion.

I'm not a fan of whiskey.But its one of these thing ill end up enjoying as I get older.
Hell i didn't even like olives until about a year ago so my tastes still growing. Never heard of it drank with cheese. You may just have started a new trend Big Grin.

I thought you people were weaned on the stuff from birth.

Baked brie, anyone? Drooling

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
04-09-2012, 10:13 AM
(04-09-2012 09:27 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

Technically it should be wine and cheese. But one day I was eating some dubliner cheese and had a glass of scotch. I thought "hmmm" and tried it, and it was ok.

But in all fairness, it's supposed to be whiskey and cigars that are the "good match"... so I hear... but I don't smoke.