"...how light manipulates matter on the atomic scale has never been possible"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: "...how light manipulates matter on the atomic scale has never been possible"
You ought to bake Brie. By itself or inside of some crusty bread. Heavenly!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-09-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: "...how light manipulates matter on the atomic scale has never been possible"
(04-09-2012 10:13 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 09:27 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I've never tried peppered brie. But i like brie so will need to try some. A good quality cheddar is one of the best cheeses in my opinion.

I'm not a fan of whiskey.But its one of these thing ill end up enjoying as I get older.
Hell i didn't even like olives until about a year ago so my tastes still growing. Never heard of it drank with cheese. You may just have started a new trend Big Grin.

Technically it should be wine and cheese. But one day I was eating some dubliner cheese and had a glass of scotch. I thought "hmmm" and tried it, and it was ok.

But in all fairness, it's supposed to be whiskey and cigars that are the "good match"... so I hear... but I don't smoke.

Shouldn't you have Dubliner cheese with Jamesons? Or Guinness?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
04-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Perhaps.
04-09-2012, 11:10 AM
I don't have maths to go with this, but pretty sure light is manipulating matter on an atomic scale here.
Drinking Beverage

[Image: 613.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Gotta love whiskey and cigars...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Get a large sirloin steak, cut a pocket in it, stuff with brie, seal up pocket with cooking thread and grill. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesey steak goodness.
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
04-09-2012, 12:46 PM
(04-09-2012 09:27 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I'm not a fan of whiskey.

Apostate. Where you from, again? Dodgy

It's an acquired taste. As in, when you acquire some taste... Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-09-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm more a tequila and regret type of guy.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
04-09-2012, 05:50 PM
(04-09-2012 11:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't have maths to go with this, but pretty sure light is manipulating matter on an atomic scale here.
Drinking Beverage

[Image: 613.jpg]

kind of stupid easy to see, until you realize, that it wasnt max planck that guestimated the energy of mass.

cuz there is no entropy to an element, especially knowing that element is energy itself.
04-09-2012, 06:02 PM
You forgot to factor in the discharge coefficient liter of the dilithium crystal matrix energy that schrodinger quantumd in entropy stupid.

cuz th eevo devo rocket pack interakts with light dipshit nick cage was ok in leaving las vegas but he cant due math

ur livin in the bronz age

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post