"...how light manipulates matter on the atomic scale has never been possible"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 12:43 AM
RE: "...how light manipulates matter on the atomic scale has never been possible"
When I strike it rich I think I'm gonna have my own cheese cellar or where ever they keep cheese.
Don't like wine so I guess cheese is the next best fancy thing.
Consider

What's that cheese with the white mold on the outside?
That stuff is good.

Wanna know another good cheese, smoked.
What ya can do is go out fishing in the morning, catch a nice 4lbs kahawai ("Sea trout" found only around New Zealand, bets tasting fish in the world). Great thing about the Kahawai is they're tasty as hell, they're pretty common (where I live it's either Kahawai, gurnard, Red Cod or if you're lucky a Kingfish. Oh and sometimes baracuda. (all off the wharf where I fish).) but also if you're got a nice little rod like mine they're put up a bloody good fight so they're fun to catch. I mean you just don't get that with Gurnard, catch a Gurnard and it's like reeling in a giant stick.
Anyway, you go out on your big fancy yacht, you catch your 4lbs Kahwai, then you bring it back and have the Mexican slav.. err, Mexican 'housekeeper' throw it in the smoker with some fancy cheese.
Then you go out and shoot clawbirds with your shotgun and talk to the local mafia godfather about business while you wait for it to be smoked.

This is what I imagine my life will be like when I strike it rich. Smartass

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "...how light manipulates matter on the atomic scale has never been possible" - earmuffs - 05-09-2012 12:43 AM