how long have you been sober?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: how long have you been sober?
(06-09-2014 10:02 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I usually come here to TTA when I'm getting strong cravings to do bad things and you ladies and gents distract the mind and keep me out of trouble. this is by far the most lax facility I've been to in the sense that we have more freedom here than any other place .

Soooo, if the good staff from the TTAF bans you, they will be responsible for whatever you do by those cravings. Nice manipulative blackmail matty.

It is a shame you do the same on every forum.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like LastPoet's post
06-09-2014, 10:21 AM
I've never even had a sip of alcohol.Smile

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
06-09-2014, 10:22 AM
(06-09-2014 10:20 AM)LastPoet Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 10:02 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I usually come here to TTA when I'm getting strong cravings to do bad things and you ladies and gents distract the mind and keep me out of trouble. this is by far the most lax facility I've been to in the sense that we have more freedom here than any other place .

Soooo, if the good staff from the TTAF bans you, they will be responsible for whatever you do by those cravings. Nice manipulative blackmail matty.

Guilt, manipulation, and lies - oh my!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
06-09-2014, 10:24 AM
(06-09-2014 10:19 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  About 4 months until last night. Had 4 beers last night, so one for each month. Not exactly a mind altering night I must say, but that's that.

Nevermind, I take meds the Dr. gives me daily so I suppose I'm always doping up the brain.
Oxycodone or benzodiazepines? Barbituates maybe?
06-09-2014, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 10:35 AM by Wicked Clown.)
(06-09-2014 10:20 AM)LastPoet Wrote:  

Yes I find forums to distract me and occupy the mind with interesting discussion and support. There's other places I'm registered with. Nobody is responsible for my behavior. Quit accusing me of more bullshit and stooping down to a low immature level with your repetitive antagonism and assuming the worst and other things that aren't true.

that is immature not to mention trollish and off topic.
06-09-2014, 10:26 AM
(06-09-2014 10:25 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 10:20 AM)LastPoet Wrote:  Soooo, if the good staff from the TTAF bans you, they will be responsible for whatever you do by those cravings. Nice manipulative blackmail matty.

Yes I find forums to distract me and occupy the mind with interesting discussion and support. Were I banned I'd find one of the other places I'm registered with.

Apparently it's not working...try somewhere else.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
06-09-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm not glorifying the use of drugs. junkies are the worst people. drugs and alcohol are usually what people are under the influence of when they commit violence against people or motor vehicle accidents.

they can turn a very good person into a despicable scoundrel. I try to stay away from everything that has that effect which is why it is alarming that I drank yesterday.
06-09-2014, 10:52 AM
(06-09-2014 10:24 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 10:19 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  About 4 months until last night. Had 4 beers last night, so one for each month. Not exactly a mind altering night I must say, but that's that.

Nevermind, I take meds the Dr. gives me daily so I suppose I'm always doping up the brain.
Oxycodone or benzodiazepines? Barbituates maybe?

No Benzos for me. Just anti- anxiety and stress meds. Alcohol wasn't cutting it and got tired of jail.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
06-09-2014, 10:54 AM
(06-09-2014 10:21 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I've never even had a sip of alcohol.Smile
are you serious? I would think only deeply religious people cld honestly say that.
06-09-2014, 10:57 AM
I actually know many junkies that never did anything wrong to anyone except perhaps themselves. You really are a one trick pony matt. You did the same thread elsewhere and as you did before, you are just using this to feed your narcisism. I saw this 'movie' before.
[+] 5 users Like LastPoet's post