how long have you been sober?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 11:17 AM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: how long have you been sober?
(06-09-2014 10:57 AM)LastPoet Wrote:  I actually know many junkies that never did anything wrong to anyone except perhaps themselves. You really are a one trick pony matt. You did the same thread elsewhere and as you did before, you are just using this to feed your narcisism. I saw this 'movie' before.
none of the YouTube videos I've shown here did I show on AF.

Also, this isn't a troll thread. I never said every junkie commits crimes against people. I don't. but I'm also sober most of the time so it's questionable whether or not im a junkie.

yes I will sometimes start the same topics on more than one forum if I'm no longer a member of the forum where I started the topic. every farm has its own personality and you get much interesting responses on one forum that you don't get from another.

I can prove you don't speak the truth when you make claims like my behavior here is just as bad as it was on your forum or that I haven't improved. why do you insist on following me around and provoking me over and over again? what the hell am i doing to you aside from defending myself when you show up to harrass me and say things that aren't true?

how about you just leave me alone? why don't you be the bigger and more mature man and back off to demonstrate that you're a human being that isn't as low as I am?

since I'm not returning insult for insult (iimmature name calling) or repeatedly showing up to harass people and insult them , I consider that behavior lower and more a violation of forum policy than what I'm doing on this site.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 11:26 AM
I've been sober for nearly two months. But that's mostly because I have chronic tonsil inflammation so I've been avoiding alcohol and smoke of any kind. Cocaine, morphine, MDMA, shrooms, etc, etc. were fantastic to try, but I've never found a good reason to ever go into the double digits with their use.

Haven't gotten around to baking anything lately though... Hmmmm, there's some butter in the freezer.
06-09-2014, 11:27 AM
(06-09-2014 11:09 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I can prove you don't speak the truth when you make claims like my behavior here is just as bad as it was on your forum or that I haven't improved. why do you insist on following me around and provoking me over and over again? what the hell am i doing to you aside from defending myself when you show up to harrass me and say things that aren't true?
Prove it then, I'll be waiting.

Quote:how about you just leave me alone? why don't you be the bigger and more mature man and back off to demonstrate that you're a human being that isn't as low as I am?
I haven't stepped to your level matty, not even by a long shot. Oh well, I find you entertaining, I guess.

Quote:since I'm not returning insult for insult or repeatedly showing up to harass people and insult them , I consider that behavior lower than what I'm doing on this site.

This is a public forum and I am allowed to reply to others as I see fit. You don't like me, there is the ignore function and if you really are so aggravated by my presence, just report it to the staff. I guess when the tables are turned you don't like it.

Either way, you give yourself too much credit, I'm not here for you, just to elucidate the users of this forum about what you consistently do in other forums, not meaning they haven't figured that out by themselves. You see, they don't have to take my word for it, just go to AF.org and search for the phatt_matt_s account post history and they will have all the evidence they need. Evil_monster
[+] 5 users Like LastPoet's post
06-09-2014, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 11:36 AM by Wicked Clown.)
LP, go and click on my user CP and look at the threads I started there and look at the threads I started here. I've violated every rule at AF o ften times repeatedly and you know it. the only person I'm mocking or insulting here is myself. as you said you find it sometimes entertaining. it should also make the lowest people here feel good about themselves.

have you noticed I've left your site alone since I've been a member of this forum?

by the way I'm never going to report anybody but I will point out the double standards when I see them especially if it's somebody trolling and calling me a troll. that is surely the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever seen it.

you aren't like some of the people here that will show up to 10 different threads just to make an of topic comment like you're a worthless cunt and the worst thing that happened to America, so I was more talking about other people when I made the comment about people falling to new lows.
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
06-09-2014, 11:41 AM
So, the OP is a user, who expects others to be unable to control themselves ... because he is unable to control himself ... and as we all know... everything is always about him. Broken record. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
06-09-2014, 11:49 AM
In answer to the OP question...

Less than 24 hours.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 2 users Like CiderThinker's post
06-09-2014, 12:00 PM
(06-09-2014 11:49 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  In answer to the OP question...

Less than 24 hours.
Fridays Fry days! Laugh out load

are you a weekend drinker?
06-09-2014, 12:01 PM
(06-09-2014 11:41 AM)kim Wrote:  So, the OP is a user, who expects others to be unable to control themselves ... because he is unable to control himself ... and as we all know... everything is always about him. Broken record. Drinking Beverage
the question is for you people so make it about you.
06-09-2014, 01:07 PM
have any of you benefited from a Aa or NA? your higher power can just be something you enjoy
06-09-2014, 01:09 PM
(06-09-2014 12:00 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  are you a weekend drinker?

Nope. I'm just an ordinary everyday drinker.

#sigh