how long have you been sober?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 01:39 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: how long have you been sober?
that's so funny that you sent me an email and had no recollection of it and were gonna kick somebody's ass for pretending to be you. :lol!

Robert. I also sent you an email which apparently you had no recollection of either.

you do realize you left a phone number at the bottom of the note?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 01:37 PM by Dark Light.)
(06-09-2014 01:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  that's so funny that you sent me an email and had no recollection of it and were gonna kick somebody's ass for pretending to be you. Laugh out load

Robert! I also sent you an email which apparently you had no recollection of either.

You did not just post his full name. Seriously? That's his personal information. Now you're messing with someone's real life.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
06-09-2014, 01:18 PM
We need a detox story swapping thread. Or a most fucked up thing you've done while wasted thread. There just isn't anything that interesing when taking about sobriety.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
06-09-2014, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 01:49 PM by Dom.)
(06-09-2014 01:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  that's so funny that you sent me an email and had no recollection of it and were gonna kick somebody's ass for pretending to be you. Laugh out load

Robert I also sent you an email which apparently you had no recollection of either.

The fuck you thinking fool. Not only did you just step over the line you lunged into my fucking dohyƍ. Admins and DeepThought please delete all references to my personally identifiable information and ban this fool for releasing it in public. ... Fucking idiot.

(06-09-2014 01:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  you do realize you left a phone number at the bottom of the note?

I don't carry a phone and we got no land line so it must be Manly's number. Feel free to call her. I'm sure she'd love to talk with you.

#sigh
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-09-2014, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 01:40 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(06-09-2014 01:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Robert. I also sent you an email which apparently you had no recollection of either.

The fuck you thinking fool. Admins please delete all references to my personally identifiable information and ban this fool for releasing it in public. ... Fucking idiot.
seriously nobody here knows your name? my bad!
06-09-2014, 01:37 PM
(06-09-2014 01:36 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 01:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck you thinking fool. Admins please delete all references to my personally identifiable information and ban this fool for releasing it in public. ... Fucking idiot.
seriously nobody here knows your name? my bad!

Too late.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
06-09-2014, 01:38 PM
There's still one in #35 Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-09-2014, 01:41 PM
This fuckhead ain't banned yet? Seriously?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
06-09-2014, 01:41 PM
I honestly don't see how a name is personal information. in real life don't you tell people your real name? A name is personal information that shouldn't be available to people? I learned something new today.
06-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Never mind.

And Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post