how long have you been sober?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: how long have you been sober?
(06-09-2014 07:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 07:04 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm sorry he did that to you Girly. He is a fucknut. Thank the maker he is gone.

“Bless the Maker and His water.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people. ”

He who controls the spice.

Should be me Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 07:13 PM
(06-09-2014 04:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 02:06 PM)kim Wrote:  Dang Girly... I hope you don't feel too violated. Hug

Disappointed.

Maybe next time you'll believe me. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-09-2014, 07:19 PM
(06-09-2014 07:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 01:47 PM)kim Wrote:  Thanks Momsy. Shy

Wasn't moms who pulled the trigger. Thumbsup

Tarty! Were you the naughty kitty who pulled the switch on the nasty clown?

Wink Ya little devil kitty. Goodevil

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-09-2014, 12:59 PM
I don't come here for a couple days and I miss all the fun! Sad
07-09-2014, 01:05 PM
(07-09-2014 12:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  I don't come here for a couple days and I miss all the fun! Sad

That'll teach ya to have a life outside TTA. Tongue

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-09-2014, 01:07 PM
(07-09-2014 12:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  I don't come here for a couple days and I miss all the fun! Sad

Any future absences will be noted on your permanent record.

You've been warned. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
07-09-2014, 01:42 PM
(06-09-2014 07:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe next time you'll believe me. Dodgy

I don't think it was a matter of believing you, but believing matty could somehow change by the help of others. There are some people that can only change by their own willpower and matty just kept doing what he's done at af, to the point of me being capable of predicting his next move. Narcissistic as he is, he manipulates everyone to his needs and he is quite intelligent in said manipulation, being able to create some inertia in the staff action. I knew the ban was just a matter of time.

From what I've read Girly had some trouble with mental issues, and that creates some empathy towards matty, it's very normal, but there are some that you can not save, specially on an internet forum.
[+] 3 users Like LastPoet's post
07-09-2014, 01:53 PM
(07-09-2014 01:42 PM)LastPoet Wrote:  From what I've read Girly had some trouble with mental issues,

Neurotransmitter imbalance thankyou very much. Just needed a little dopamine boost and Bob's your uncle. "Mental issues" is insensitive, pejorative and stigmatizing.

(07-09-2014 01:42 PM)LastPoet Wrote:  and that creates some empathy towards matty, ...

Yes.

(07-09-2014 01:42 PM)LastPoet Wrote:  ... but there are some that you can not save, specially on an internet forum.

But how would I know unless I tried? ... Is Chas mentoring you?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-09-2014, 02:09 PM
If you think that I was trying to demean your hardship, think again Girly. I also had mental issues and had no trouble with that expression. Hell, people can also call me crazy if they want, won't make a dent.

As to chas, not really, we actually had some disagreements about other stuff. Being in sync here, means that despite the differences, there are things we agree Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LastPoet's post
07-09-2014, 02:14 PM
(07-09-2014 01:42 PM)LastPoet Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 07:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe next time you'll believe me. Dodgy

I don't think it was a matter of believing you, but believing matty could somehow change by the help of others. There are some people that can only change by their own willpower and matty just kept doing what he's done at af, to the point of me being capable of predicting his next move. Narcissistic as he is, he manipulates everyone to his needs and he is quite intelligent in said manipulation, being able to create some inertia in the staff action. I knew the ban was just a matter of time.

I got to know him off of here, and there were times, when I felt his friendship was genuine. But, other times, not. When I can't tell what I'm going to 'get' from someone ...day by day...I have to just let it go. Plus, when someone goes out of their way to humiliate me in an open forum, in return for the friendship I've offered...I'm out.

Anyway, that's that I guess. Hopefully, he will grow from the experience, and not continue down the path he was on...

Be true to yourself. Heart